Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday Funnies

Options
  • 09-07-2010 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭

Roberto Mancini has been quoted as saying he'll bring in some new faces during the transfer window.

Tevez said he'd take one

Paddy and Mickey are sitting at the bar.
    Paddy asks "what's a yellow line on the side of the road mean?"
    mickey replies "No parking at all!"
    Paddy asks whats a double yellow line mean?
    Mickey replies "No parking at all, at all!!"

Two dyslexics is a car, one says to the other "Can you smell petrol?" the other replies "Ya bollox, I can't even smell my own name"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭coletti

A fella wakes up in a strange bed with a blasting hangover, and notices the peroxide blonde sleeping beside him with big hoop earings & white high heels on the floor. He peeps out the window and sees pie bald ponies running and mongrels tied up, and realises he is in a traveller camp. The blonde wakes up and he says "I thought you told me you were a nurse!". "no", she says "I told you I was a ""WARD" sister...

Advertisement