Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MOTD WC highlights show, opinions?

• 09-07-2010 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Didn't see a thread about this program anywhere but if there is mods please delete this.

Just wondering what people think of the BBCs MOTD highlights show from the world cup?

i have to say i find it a very entertaining show, Colin Murray IMO is very good on it, have always liked him not so much on five but thought he was great doing the BDO darts for the beeb.

the show is very light hearted with segments like 'Thatch of the day' etc. and the guests seem more relaxed and enjoying it more than they do on the main live game. Murray seems to genuinely get on well with the guests especially motty i think his enthusiasm for the game is infectious.

IMO its a lot better than RTEs or ITVs highlights show thats for sure, and ill look forward to MOTD2 on Sunday nights a lot more now with Murray at the helm - much better than the boring drone of Adrian Chiles!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

I think that Colin Murrays accent would melt your head.

Had to watch the UEFA cup on 3 because of it.

Think he has an odd sense of humour also - did anyone see when Gabby Logan got his name wrong ?

I like Chiles especially over Lineker - will be watching the final on ITV HD.

Advertisement