Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC broadband

Options
  • 09-07-2010 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

HI Guys,

Quick question, I just moved into a new place and I ordered UPC tv with the broadband.

On the phone they asked me did I want to purchase their wireless router but since I have a few wireless routers lying around the house I said no. Now my problem was I never asked did they supply a cable modem. Does anyone know if they do?

I assume if they do its just a matter of connecting their cable modem with my wireless router yeah?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

Yes they supply a cable modem which to be honest, you are better off with over the wireless router they supply. A lot of people have issues with UPCs wireless router.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭mstester

cheers Knasher!

Yeah I heard that before alright. I actually wanted to use the one's I had spare.

Cheers again for the response!

Advertisement