Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a decent place in Dubin

Options
  • 09-07-2010 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭

Heya guys. I got my first tattoo done in Temple Bar (can't remember the name of the place, it was directly behind Zulu (now connected ink or something). Basically, they made a b*lls of it. I got something REALLY simple done, literally just the number 22 done on my calf and there are a load of small flaws with it, like the symmetry is off, tiny extra swirls at the end of each line, etc.

So I want to be REALLY careful where I get my next one done! I've been doing some research but I only really know good places in Limerick (where the boyfriend lives) and need somewhere decent in Dublin.

I need somewhere where the artist will draw out the design for me if I tell him the gist of what I want, and who'll obviously do it well! :P

Aside from that, if you could tell me price ranges of the people you recommend, I'd appreciate that! I'm fine with whatever I pay but I want a general idea of how much to start saving!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

Can't recommend Colourworks enough
    Starting mine in there in a few weeks with Rob
    Both Rob, Darren and Tara are all excellent and do get a lot of good press on here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Cool, whereabouts is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 orlaithf700

:)i got mine done in wildcat theyve one at the top of stephens green and then another one out the back of jervis st shopping centre
    there kinda dear but really good
    but i heard of this dude called pluto hes on dorset st hes world reknown

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Cool, whereabouts is that?

Sorry have only come back to the thread now
    Its in temple bar facing the side of central bank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Lorri_L

pajodublin wrote: »
    Can't recommend Colourworks enough
    Starting mine in there in a few weeks with Rob
    Both Rob, Darren and Tara are all excellent and do get a lot of good press on here

I'llsecond that, Darren drew mine up and did an amaing job!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Brilliant, thanks everyone. I've heard good stuff about Wildcat but had never actually heard of Colourworks, even though I'm in Temple Bar and such all the time. Must be blind! :p

Thanks a mill guys, I'm gonna google them now :)

Advertisement