Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New BB housemates

Options
  • 09-07-2010 12:57pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭

and not one looks worth watching...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Rachel seems friendly and talkative. her and Corin will get on grand I reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I think Keeley has great potential to stir things up in there. She seems very direct and I don't think she'll shy away from telling people exactly what she thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Rachel seems friendly and talkative. her and Corin will get on grand I reckon.

Both seem like complete airheads so should be soon buzzing off each other whilst luvin' it:D

Keeley will stir the proverbial sh1t bigstyle and she will drive JJ nuts with her over confidence!!!

Andrew is a little geek whom they will all want to treat like a younger sibling and protect so he should fare well

Should make for some interesting viewing:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭MissMiami

Keeley will definitely cause trouble for the housemates seeing as she walks around like she owns the place! Imagine if she was living with Sunshine!

I really like Andrew. He's seems up for a laugh and I think he'll get on really well with the housemates. I wish Ben would stop imitating him in the same voice he uses for Mario!

I'm not too bothered by Rachel. I can't really see her being a main character in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Muckie

Have you notice Josie has gone all jealous, if John James

even talks to Keeley, if she keeps it up he might just "bond" with

the new girl. Some sparks will fly then.

Andrew looks like a lost puppy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement