Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting out an apprenticeship in Australia

Options
  • 09-07-2010 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi there ,

This might be an absolute impossibility but I was wondering if it would be possible to trave to Australia on a WHV and then to begin an apprenticeship or trade out there once you have gotten sponsorship from an employer or someone willing to take you on . The area I am thinking of is painting and decorating which has totally dried up here exscuse the pun .

Any info is much appreciated .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

marvin2k wrote: »
    Hi there ,

This might be an absolute impossibility but I was wondering if it would be possible to trave to Australia on a WHV and then to begin an apprenticeship or trade out there once you have gotten sponsorship from an employer or someone willing to take you on . The area I am thinking of is painting and decorating which has totally dried up here exscuse the pun .

Any info is much appreciated .

You could not be sponsored to be an apprentice. Sorry

Advertisement