Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What the hell is going on!!!!

• 09-07-2010 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

Over the past couple of days,it has seemed like the world has been ending.

Yesterday on Ray D'Arcy the hideous Grimes twins were on,not sure for how long,as I HAD to turn it off for fear of going mad.
    I switched to Newstalk,to hear that the very same idiot twins were going to be in with Tom Dune next week,enough already.

Was listening to D'Arcy again today,when the abomination that is Crystal Swing were on,and I believe that they are also on Newstalk next.

What have we,the innocent listening public done to deserve this.Why are these stations pushing these talentless non-entities on us.

Is it "cool" to like this dross,cos that's what it is,if this is what's passing as entertainment these days,we're fecked.
    I know I seem to be getting all bothered by these nobodies,but why waste time on people who have no genuine talent....Awful

What next,Brendan Kilkenny ??????Make it stop................

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Mr Cawley

Sir you better get yourself to radio 1, lyric or rnag, i can't listen to the nonsense on 2fm or today fm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭GSF

You'd never know that Today fm and Newstalk share the same building. One minute someone is on Today Fm, 30 minutes later NewsTalk. Or Vice Versa. Its becoming increasingly obvious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

I love Crystal Swing

Whats wong with you man?;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Cant believe both acts lowered themselves to be on Ray D'Arcy. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭FredBloggs

GSF wrote: »
    You'd never know that Today fm and Newstalk share the same building. One minute someone is on Today Fm, 30 minutes later NewsTalk. Or Vice Versa. Its becoming increasingly obvious.

Crystal Swing were in some listeners front room in Cork. I don't think Newstalk broadcast from that person's kitchen :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

The more I hear of this stuff happening, the more it makes me mad that O'Brien was allowed to buy Today Fm.

They share news bulletins, and readers, and the overlap of guests on shows is ridiculous.

The only 2 independent (national) radio stations in the country being owned by the same man is just wrong.

Advertisement