Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roll from O'briens

Options
  • 09-07-2010 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭

Grrr....

Just got a roll from O'briens in merrion row ,
    thought it was a bit stale , a third of the way through however , I see the green mould under the mayo .

Grrr..... 7.80 for that a coffee and a bag of crisps .

Tried the phone number for 5 minutes and no answer , prob too busy serving up more of the same to some other unlucky punter .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Bring it back and ask for a refund or replacement. Remember to bring your receipt

• Registered Users Posts: 45,585 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Grrr..... 7.80 for that a coffee and a bag of crisps .

They seen you coming

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Get onto the local HSE environmental health officer, this could be standard practice for them to maximise profits.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,779 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Best to take it up with the store or the relevant health authorities. There's not a lot that internet peeps can do for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Wild_Dogger

Yeah I know ,
    just lettin a bit of steam go Mod .

I decided not to go back up as
    (a) it was lashing rain
    (b) only 20 mins left of my break
    (c) Wouldnt expect much help from staff , few foregin youngsters , and never seems to have a manager there .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,779 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

No probs. Just posting as a poster there.

I post in bold for mod stuff. :)

Advertisement