Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshop help. complete noob

Options
  • 09-07-2010 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hey guys, need help putting together an image from 2 seperate images. im useless at this stuff and at my wits end with it.

i have 2 pictures and need to take the images of the 2 people in the 2 pictures and put them into one image with one background. i tried painting a background (i know, THATS how much i suck at this) but was hoping for help, suggetsions??

Thanks for your help guys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 twig84

to give an idea of what im after, this is the attempt at painting a background that i abandoned...

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ripeinmay

Select> Color Range

Click Dropper on the background

Play around with 'fuzzines'

Invert Selection... Ctl + Shift+i

Cut.... ctl + x

Appreciate the help ripeinmay, but that may as well have been in greek!!! im seriously crap at this. Where do i find color range??

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Sometimes just cutting around the image with an eraser is the way to go, maybe you'll find that easier. I've put up a quick mockup here:

stat.jpg

Gordon, i could kiss you. Thats exactly what i was looking for. Forever indebted dude...if theres ever anythin i can help with (movie stuff, prison escapes) just let me know.

But i'll always be a photoshop noob!

• Advertisement
Advertisement