Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

echolibre

Options
  • 09-07-2010 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

hi all

Has anyone experiences with a company call echolibre.com for web app development? Be it good or bad. Im looking for some feedback.

There portfolio seems impressive but fairly small.

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

From what I know they are outstanding. The work they do is way beyond what most web dev companies in Ireland are acheiving and their developers are at the very top of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭cousin_borat

Agree with Phil, I've met Eamon Leonard from EchoLibre, they do outstanding work and are also very business savvy.

They're working on a very cool product at the minute called CloudSplit.com which is getting lots attention from international tech media and investors alike.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

I've lots of respect for Echolibre. Very smart guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭fishy21

ya looks good alright. i was reading about cloud split , very clever project indeed.
    I think i will approach them for a quote.

Regards

If I was looking for quotes I'd get three and in Ireland the first two companies I'd be talking to are echolibre and contrast (http://www.contrast.ie). The third would probably be webstrong.ie, not as high profile but I know Iarfhlaith and he's an excellent developer with a knack for finding a niche.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭NeverSayDie

Evil Phil wrote: »
    If I was looking for quotes I'd get three and in Ireland the first two companies I'd be talking to are echolibre and contrast (http://www.contrast.ie). The third would probably be webstrong.ie, not as high profile but I know Iarfhlaith and he's an excellent developer with a knack for finding a niche.

+1 to that. I've met some of the folks behind echolibre and was suitably impressed, they appear to be a switched-on bunch. I know some of the guys in Contrast, and would certainly recommend them, some very good people in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭cousin_borat

Agree with above, three great companies. There are also several of 1st class independent contractors that I've had dealings with, especially in the North West.

the plan is to approach both contrast and echolibre for quotes.

I just hope they are not out of my budget. I got a quote from a developer in the ukraine and it was around 6k so im guessing with good old irish prices should be approxmately 10k.

Do you know what your budget is? They should be able to give you an idea of what can be done.

Evil Phil wrote: »
    Do you know what your budget is? They should be able to give you an idea of what can be done.

I have an idea alright. I ll have to put a detailed plan together before i can get a quote, thanks for all the feedback.

• Advertisement
Advertisement