Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evo Stream thread *spoilers*

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

The Scumbag thing is like peeling away layers of an onion that gets more stupid and salty the further you get.

(1) Blanka is losing at match point against an Abel, but because he's had a kind of okay round, he decides to goddamn TAUNT and loses the game

(2) Blanka player is shocked, SHOCKED that this tactic doesn't win him the match

(3) He throws his stick and tells Juicebox "F*ck you!"

(4) He bitches in the Arizona community that Juicebox only gets lucky...

(5) .... lucky all the time

I stopped caring there. Probably just short of Scumbag accusing Juicebox of being a witch....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Burn the witch! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

He's just a nerd, if he did that beside me I'd find it cringy at most. If it was a heated fight and I got raped I'd prob find it a little annoying but nothing to the point of actually displaying anger.

They guy scumbag taunted him, then got humiliated two seconds later, and on top of that the nerdy dance happened. He made a fool of himself and had an outburst as a result and made things worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

They make Justin Wong and Mike Ross look like Jet Li and Will Smith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭SirAuronDX

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Who knows... Who cares :rolleyes:
    A thousand times this.
    Fighting game drama wat

• Advertisement
Advertisement