If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OPEN BOX SPEAKERS - SATURDAY 10TH JULY

Options
  • 09-07-2010 6:27pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies,

I will post a short list of open box speakers here tomorrow morning - mainly Monitor Audio Bronze series but ALL less than 1/2 price - as usual 1st to post get's 'em - they are all fully guaranteed and ready to ship and again they are AT LEAST 1/2 price!.

Thanks guys,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭ablelocks

morning he said. my alarm* went off at 6.30am - 3 hours of morning gone by and i'm still here, waitin'.

*by alarm, i mean 9 month old baby. no respect for saturday mornings

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

ablelocks wrote: »
    morning he said. my alarm* went off at 6.30am - 3 hours of morning gone by and i'm still here, waitin'.

*by alarm, i mean 9 month old baby. no respect for saturday mornings

Coming soon.....;)

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Guys,

as I said - it's only a small list but we are doing a bit of a clear out of one stock room & I'll have bits and pieces for you all week - as ever 1st Boardie to post gets it! If you could PM us your contact details we will give you a shout to sort out delivery,

If you would like one of these units - could you please post the item number & the model number!

Thanks as ever and drop us a line if we can assist in any way.

1.MONITOR AUDIO BR-1 Retail £169.95 - £74.95 - BLACK Good condition GRILLS-YES LOOK AS NEW, JUST NO BOX, NEW TWEETER FITTED

2.MONITOR AUDIO BR-FX Rear Surrounds Retail £199.95£69.99 CHERRY Not great nick Grilles - No YES SOUND AS SHOULD, CABINETS BADLY SCORED/DAMAGED

3.MONITOR AUDIO CLIMATE 10 outdoor speakers Retail £199.95 £99.95 Boxed Good condition AS NEW - OPEN BOX - Including brackets

4.MONITOR AUDIO BR-CENTRE Retail £149.95 £69.95 WALNUT Boxed Good condition GRILLS -YES AS NEW - OPEN BOX

5.MONITOR AUDIO BR-2 Retail was £229.95 Now £109.95 CHERRY Boxed -YES Good condition GRILLS- YES AS NEW - OPEN BOX

6.MONITOR AUDIO BR-2 Retail was £229.95 £99.95 BLACK Boxed -YES Average Condition NO GRILLS/LITE SCRATCHES TO TOP SURFACE ON ONE SPEAKER

7.MONITOR AUDIO BR-2 Retail was £229.95 £109.95 WALNUT Boxed -YES Good Condition GRILLS-YES AS NEW - OPEN BOX

8.MONITOR AUDIO BR-FX Rear Surrounds Retail Was £199.95 £99.95 WALNUT Boxed -YES Good condition GRILLS-YES AS NEW - OPEN BOX

9.MONITOR AUDIO BR-1 Were £169.95 £74.95 BLACK Boxed -Yes Good condition GRILLS-YES AS NEW - OPEN BOX

10.GALE 3010S Bookshelves Were £59.95 £29.90 CHERRY Boxed -YES Good condition GRILLS- YES AS NEW - OPEN BOX

Thanks as ever guys,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭cgordonfreeman

9.MONITOR AUDIO BR-1 Were
    £169.95 £74.95 BLACK Boxed -
    Yes Good condition GRILLS-YES
    AS NEW - OPEN BOX

How much for these including shipping to Cork? Cheers, John.

AS NEW - OPEN BOX

Thanks CGordon,

Sorry Guys I should have said - we will ship any of these at just £9.99/€11.99 countrywide,

Thanks again,

ATB,

J

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭stackerman

Any Radius 90 HD (sorry gota ask :o) To make my 5.1 to 7.1 ?
    Heading in to Ash today to have a look at the 52"er, thanks again for all your help John, Ash and gang.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭cgordonfreeman

AS NEW - OPEN BOX

I'll take them monday so:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 AlphaRt

Hi John
    If these are still available I put my name on them
    8.MONITOR AUDIO BR-FX Rear Surrounds Retail Was £199.95 £99.95 WALNUT Boxed -YES Good condition GRILLS-YES AS NEW - OPEN BOX
    4.MONITOR AUDIO BR-CENTRE Retail £149.95 £69.95 WALNUT Boxed Good condition GRILLS -YES AS NEW - OPEN BOX
    Rgs
    AlphaRt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭E30i

Hi John

I'll take

5.MONITOR AUDIO BR-2 Retail was £229.95 Now £109.95 CHERRY Boxed -YES Good condition GRILLS- YES AS NEW - OPEN BOX

Regards

In for a penny, in for a pound...

John

Do you have a second set of

to add to my order?

She will murder me........

breathe gently on the price.....

Rgs

AlphaRt
    PS blame CDB on this.....

• Advertisement

E30i wrote: »
    Hi John

I'll take

Regards

Morning John

If you come accross any suitable stands for these in your clearout and/or any open box receivers that would match these speakers (with ipod connectivity?) and could be used initially for audio and upgraded later with additional speakers to 5.1 will you keep me in mind and pm or have one of the guys give me a ring. I pm'd both yourself and Kenny on the earlier Monitor Audio offer but I think my PM's were lost in the system and in fairness I was too busy workwise to chase up at the time.

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 19 1983beebs

John
    I'll take the Gale 3010s please

Guys,

many thanks for all your orders - this is what's left:

2.MONITOR AUDIO BR-FX Rear Surrounds Retail £199.95£69.99 CHERRY Not great nick Grilles - No YES SOUND AS SHOULD, CABINETS BADLY SCORED/DAMAGED

3.MONITOR AUDIO CLIMATE 10 outdoor speakers Retail £199.95 £99.95 Boxed Good condition AS NEW - OPEN BOX - Including brackets

6.MONITOR AUDIO BR-2 Retail was £229.95 £99.95 BLACK Boxed -YES Average Condition NO GRILLS/LITE SCRATCHES TO TOP SURFACE ON ONE SPEAKER

7.MONITOR AUDIO BR-2 Retail was £229.95 £109.95 WALNUT Boxed -YES Good Condition GRILLS-YES AS NEW - OPEN BOX

9.MONITOR AUDIO BR-1 Were £169.95 £74.95 BLACK Boxed -Yes Good condition GRILLS-YES AS NEW - OPEN BOX

The shop is closed today due to the 12th July bank holiday so we will give you all a shout and get them despatched out to you tomorrow.

Thanks again guys,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

AlphaRt wrote: »
    In for a penny, in for a pound...

John

Do you have a second set of

to add to my order?

She will murder me........

breathe gently on the price.....

Rgs

AlphaRt
    PS blame CDB on this.....

Alpha (Thanks CDB by the way ;))

The shop is actually closed today so I cannot physically check - however from our stock system I don't think we have any left - I'll have the guys do a physical check tomorrow and revert. Thanks again for the order(s) :p

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

E30i wrote: »
    Morning John

If you come accross any suitable stands for these in your clearout and/or any open box receivers that would match these speakers (with ipod connectivity?) and could be used initially for audio and upgraded later with additional speakers to 5.1 will you keep me in mind and pm or have one of the guys give me a ring. I pm'd both yourself and Kenny on the earlier Monitor Audio offer but I think my PM's were lost in the system and in fairness I was too busy workwise to chase up at the time.

Regards

E30 - thanks for the order - Hows that Freesat HD Recorder going for you?

On the stand front - how about the Soundstyle Z2 stands brand new at 10% off ie £55 - we can include them in the same delivery so there would not be any additional costs?

On the AV receiver front I'll have the guys check it out for you tomorrow and revert.

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

keving wrote: »
    Any Radius 90 HD (sorry gota ask :o) To make my 5.1 to 7.1 ?
    Heading in to Ash today to have a look at the 52"er, thanks again for all your help John, Ash and gang.

Kev,

Sending PM now ;),

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭chalky024

Hi John,

Do you still have these and if so what colour?

Thanks,
    Chalky

E30 - thanks for the order - Hows that Freesat HD Recorder going for you?

On the stand front - how about the Soundstyle Z2 stands brand new at 10% off ie £55 - we can include them in the same delivery so there would not be any additional costs?

On the AV receiver front I'll have the guys check it out for you tomorrow and revert.

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John I'll wait to hear and we can take it from there. All well with the Humax, part of the furniture at this stage although its amazing how quickly 320 gb fills up!!

Regards

chalky024 wrote: »

Hi John,

Do you still have these and if so what colour?

Thanks,
    Chalky

Chalk,

thanks a million for the order - yep I'm pretty sure they survived - I'll have them put aside for you (if you like of course) - they are in Black and as new including the brackets.

It's about time that you bought something from us - you have not bought anything in weeks! :eek:

I'll get the guys to give you a shout,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Alpha (Thanks CDB by the way ;))

The shop is actually closed today so I cannot physically check - however from our stock system I don't think we have any left - I'll have the guys do a physical check tomorrow and revert. Thanks again for the order(s) :p

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John

Thanks for getting back to me on this one.

Spoke to the lads today and they are looking after me very well.
    They even managed to source a MABr Sub for me as well.

Rgs
    AlphaRt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭dublinadil

thinking aboout getting some rear speakers for my home set up

have u anything left in either black or rosenut ? but dont want to pay more than 120 euro inc shipping

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭nulabert

John Mc,

Missed this sale and now I'm kicking myself!! HARD. Anyways, are you doing any other Monitor Audio Sales? I bought a Marantz SR6004 of you a while back, its a glorified radio at the moment, hoping to get some speakers if the price is right.

P.

nulabert wrote: »
    John Mc,

Missed this sale and now I'm kicking myself!! HARD. Anyways, are you doing any other Monitor Audio Sales? I bought a Marantz SR6004 of you a while back, its a glorified radio at the moment, hoping to get some speakers if the price is right.

P.

Dub / Nula & Boardies,

I have another list of speakers about to post - I should be able to post it tonight but latest tomorrow morning and again pretty much everything will be at least 50% off our normal crazy prices....

I'll post a link here later to the new thread..;)

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & The Stock room rummagers,

Dub / Nula & Boardies,

I have another list of speakers about to post - I should be able to post it tonight but latest tomorrow morning and again pretty much everything will be at least 50% off our normal crazy prices....

I'll post a link here later to the new thread..;)

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & The Stock room rummagers,

John

If I buy any more I will be divorced...
    But then again if the prices are good.....

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions......

AlphaRT

AlphaRt wrote: »
    John

If I buy any more I will be divorced...
    But then again if the prices are good.....

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions......

AlphaRT

Alpha,

put it this way - they will definitely be cheaper than the prices you paid on Monday :p:p:p..

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Guys,

New list posted!

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=66941963#post66941963

Keep me posted if any of interest & we will do our best to assist,

ATB,

J

• Registered Users Posts: 19 1983beebs

Hi John
    I was hoping to grab the Gale 3010s
    I sent two PMs to you but am not sure if you got them.
    If necessary I'll phone the shop, let me know:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hey Beebs.

They are in the post today.

Will land with you on Monday.

Thanks again.

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭soldsold

I missed the outdoor speakers, was late checking this offer out. Have you any other similar offers on outdoor speakers in the 100 to 200 euro range?

Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

We could do you a new set of Monitor Audio Climate 10's which we sell for £199.95 + £9.95 for delivery and I can do them for 200 Euro including delivery.

These are pretty much the best outdoor speakers that we keep and as they are made by Monitor Audio, they are built well and built to last !

http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/ci-series/outdoor/climate-10/your-speaker?searched=climate&highlight=ajaxSearch_highlight+ajaxSearch_highlight1

Let me know what you think.

Cheers

Dave

This discussion has been closed.