If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OPEN BOX SPEAKERS - SATURDAY 10TH JULY

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi guys.

The BR2's in Walnut have been sold.

There's still a few pieces left though.

Cheers

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭E30i

E30i wrote: »
    Thanks John I'll wait to hear and we can take it from there. All well with the Humax, part of the furniture at this stage although its amazing how quickly 320 gb fills up!!

Regards

Hi John

I had no contact from you guys since so should I assume you have nothing suitable?

I was planning on taking the stands but I didn't have the opportunity as the speakers were delivered on Wednesday and I thought I would be contacted before then. I'll take the speaker stands the next time I'm purchasing to save on the courier costs.

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭soldsold

Thanks Dave

if you can take off the ten quid postage and send them with the order I placed yesterday for number 12 subwoofer on the last thread of richer sounds speakers I'll take them?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭chalky024

Chalk,

thanks a million for the order - yep I'm pretty sure they survived - I'll have them put aside for you (if you like of course) - they are in Black and as new including the brackets.

It's about time that you bought something from us - you have not bought anything in weeks! :eek:

I'll get the guys to give you a shout,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you:o I'll take those speakers and would be hoping to get a 32LF7700 for my mother-in-law at the same time. She was going to take the Visual Innovations VI3200 but I've discussed the merits of the LG with her since you have some in stock (hopefully) and persuaded her to part with a little bit more of her pension.;) Can you PM me the total price and we'll get it sorted.

Regards,
    Chalky

chalky024 wrote: »
    Hi John,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you:o I'll take those speakers and would be hoping to get a 32LF7700 for my mother-in-law at the same time. She was going to take the Visual Innovations VI3200 but I've discussed the merits of the LG with her since you have some in stock (hopefully) and persuaded her to part with a little bit more of her pension.;) Can you PM me the total price and we'll get it sorted.

Regards,
    Chalky

BUMP (would hate to miss out on the LG)

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi John,

Regards,
    Chalky

Chalky,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - unfortunately I'm away on holiday at the moment with really limited web access and to make matters worse Kenny has thoughtlessly gone and burst his appendix so he is out of action as well - so we are REALLY behind answering posts but I'll make sure we catch up over the next 24 hours - anyway yep we still have the 32LF7700 back in stock (yippie) and it's good advice to get one of these for Granny - they are really cracking sets & they have also just dropped back down to £379.95 - add just £19.95 delivery to total £199.90 and you are there - Golden Grandson ;).

Keep me posted if you would like one reserved for you and we will do our best to get you sorted.

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Wolff

Hi John / Dave

Are these still available

2.MONITOR AUDIO BR-FX Rear Surrounds Retail £199.95£69.99 CHERRY Not great nick Grilles - No YES SOUND AS SHOULD, CABINETS BADLY SCORED/DAMAGED

6.MONITOR AUDIO BR-2 Retail was £229.95 £99.95 BLACK Boxed -YES Average Condition NO GRILLS/LITE SCRATCHES TO TOP SURFACE ON ONE SPEAKER

if so ill take them

Regards

wolff

Chalky,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - unfortunately I'm away on holiday at the moment with really limited web access and to make matters worse Kenny has thoughtlessly gone and burst his appendix so he is out of action as well - so we are REALLY behind answering posts but I'll make sure we catch up over the next 24 hours - anyway yep we still have the 32LF7700 back in stock (yippie) and it's good advice to get one of these for Granny - they are really cracking sets & they have also just dropped back down to £379.95 - add just £19.95 delivery to total £199.90 and you are there - Golden Grandson ;).

Keep me posted if you would like one reserved for you and we will do our best to get you sorted.

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

That's great John. I'll take one of the LGs and also that pair of Climate 10s that you hopefully put aside for me last week. If you or one of your guys PMs me the total price I'll get in touch and we can get it done. Hope you're enjoying your holiday, still can't get away from Boardsies though huh!!:eek:

Regards,
    Chalky

Hi guys,

Just had Dave (a gentleman) on the phone and the deal is sorted:D Many thanks yet again! All I need now is a bit of good weather to go with the Climate 10s:cool:

Regards,
    Chalky

Hi guys,

Just had Dave (a gentleman) on the phone and the deal is sorted:D Many thanks yet again! All I need now is a bit of good weather to go with the Climate 10s:cool:

Regards,
    Chalky

Chalk,

I just have to correct you on 2 points:
    Just had Dave (a gentleman) on the phone

1.That's Dave who works with us - no one has EVER been able to describe him as a gentleman before - are you sure it was not someone from a more professional company :D?
    All I need now is a bit of good weather to go with the Climate 10s:cool:

2. Again you are wrong - Climate 10's are completely waterproof so they work just as well in the wet (however it's not much fun listening to them in the wet!);)

Anyway now that we have cleared all that up - Thanks a million for the Biz and give us a shout if we can assist (you will love the Climate 10's - they go seriously LOUD!)

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

any luck with my enquiry ?

Hi Wolff.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Still trying to get through the backlog !

Yes, you are in luck.

We have both of those still available.

Let me know if you would like them and if you can PM me a phone number, we'll get them sorted.

Many thanks

Dave

thanks dave pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 pomp112

Have you any deals currently on these? I have the Diamond 9.1s at the minute which I find a bit too bassy? How would the BR2's compare and what is the best price you have? My listening is mostly at low volume.:)

pomp112 wrote: »
    Have you any deals currently on these? I have the Diamond 9.1s at the minute which I find a bit too bassy? How would the BR2's compare and what is the best price you have? My listening is mostly at low volume.:)

Hey Pomp112,

the BR2's are still available in limited numbers and colours new BX range has just been released. The current price on a BNIB pair would be £199.95.

Compared to your 9.1's you may find that the BR2 produce a tad more low end.

To get better sound as a whole at low volume you may need to look at the like of the New Monitor Audio RX1's with are very composed speakers which ever way they are driven the down side on them is their price compared to the BR2's ; £369.95 have a butchers http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/silver-rx/rx1/your-speaker

cheers

Matthew

• Registered Users Posts: 4 tcnoggin

Hi Just wondering if you have these left
    7.MONITOR AUDIO BR-2 Retail was £229.95 £109.95 WALNUT Boxed -YES Good Condition GRILLS-YES AS NEW - OPEN BOX
    if you do how much to send to Dublin? Would also be interested in a suitable amp on a budget so capped at 200 euro for amp. let me know ;)

Wolff wrote: »
    Hi John / Dave

Are these still available

2.MONITOR AUDIO BR-FX Rear Surrounds Retail £199.95£69.99 CHERRY Not great nick Grilles - No YES SOUND AS SHOULD, CABINETS BADLY SCORED/DAMAGED

6.MONITOR AUDIO BR-2 Retail was £229.95 £99.95 BLACK Boxed -YES Average Condition NO GRILLS/LITE SCRATCHES TO TOP SURFACE ON ONE SPEAKER

if so ill take them

Regards

wolff

Wolff,

I'm away at the moment (so are Kenny & Dave :eek:) but just wanted to check in to make sure that the guys got you sorted?? If not drop me a PM with your contact details & I'll get you sorted 1st thing tomorow, Wednesday - you must have more Monitor AUdio than we have at this stage??? How's that Marantz Receiver going for you?

Thanks again & keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

pomp112 wrote: »

Pomp,

Matt quoted £199.95 - I can do a price of £129.95 on the BR2 (I'm on hols so in a very good mood :D:D:p) - and they would blow the Diamonds out of the water!

Keep me posted if you would like us to reserve a pair for you,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

tcnoggin wrote: »
    Hi Just wondering if you have these left
    7.MONITOR AUDIO BR-2 Retail was £229.95 £109.95 WALNUT Boxed -YES Good Condition GRILLS-YES AS NEW - OPEN BOX
    if you do how much to send to Dublin? Would also be interested in a suitable amp on a budget so capped at 200 euro for amp. let me know ;)

TC,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - yep you are in luck # 7 are still available - if you wanted a decent amp I would go for the Teac AGH790 which is actually a receiver - it normally retails at £169.95 but I can do you a boardie deal at just €169.99 yoyo if you are buying it with the BR2's.

Keep me posted and if you could send me a PM with your contact details I'll get the guys onto the BR2's for you in the morning,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 4 tcnoggin

Hi John sent PM Tues any chance you would get back wld like to secure Br2's

many Tks for offer on teac ... i was looking at Nad
    c315bee 0r Cambridge Azure 340 se as possible pairing but on my budget of 200 yoyo.

if you could wld be eternally grateful

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

whats left from the original list ?

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

bump

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@duckysauce, please read the Charter, particularly regarding bumping threads.

A quick check of a couple of posts back on this thread shows a number of the RS guys out of the office, I'm sure someone will reply to your request shortly.

If you are interested in a particular item off the list, you can ask for it and someone from RS will let you know if its already been "claimed" by another poster or if something similar is available.

Thanks,

Ritz.

duckysauce wrote: »
    whats left from the original list ?

thanks

Ducky (it's feels a bit weird saying that)

Anyway Ducky, apologies for the delay getting back to you - that original list has all been snaffled now down to the last unit - however I will have a new list of open box bits and pieces including speakers within the next week.

If there was anything in particular you were looking for just pop me a PM or a post and I'll go digging specifically for you :).

Thanks Ritzy BTW,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Actually Ritzy - given that these OB specials are now all gone - could you lock this thread if you feel that is apt?

Thanks as ever,

J

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

.......and as if by magic........

Thread closed :).

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.