Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Remove coloured hair

• 09-07-2010 7:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Hi!
    I'll be grateful if anyone can help me! For years I've been dyeing my hair at home, using the same two colours (Mahogany and Auburn Red) but with a few months between each dye. The last few times I've used a reddish dye. Thing is the colour seems so built up every time I dye it the roots dye a reddish colour (which I'm happy about!) but the lengths of my hair are still a purpley mahogany colour! Can I do anything about this or should I visit my hairdresser? :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭bills

I would visit your hairdresser. I got my hair stripped years ago professionally however i wouldnt recommend if not necessary as not good for your hair at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

See thread on Colour B4... stuff's amazing...incredibly cheaper than going to a salon; even my own hairdresser was amazed at the effect and the quality of my hair after

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Also, when putting the dye in, make sure that you put it on the roots only for the bulk of the time, then apply to the rest of your hair for the last 5-10 minutes.

Advertisement