Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent Allowance after FÁS course

Options
  • 09-07-2010 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi all.
    I'm just trying to find some information about my entitlement to rent allowance after I leave a two year FAS course in August. I'm living in Ennis in a house with one other person who works 20 hours a week (the other tenant does). I will be going straight onto the dole as there are no jobs around. However, I'm paying 85 euro per week for rent and I just won't be able to afford that after August. Will I have to move? Or will the rent allowance cover a good portion of that? How do I go about getting rent allowance anyway? I have visited numerous websites but am having trouble following the trail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Comments

Advertisement