Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A FLOCK OF SEAGULLS - 27th october tripod

Options
  • 09-07-2010 7:20pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭

the allmighty a flock of seagulls are playing dublin and i am going :D just thought id put a thread down stating so! but on the button factory website it says they are playing there :S this happened with the xx a few months back

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭holton

Has been moved from Tripod to The Button Factory. Looking forward to it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

sh*t ye forgot to update this

cheers for that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Luke G

Was a great gig, Support band were cool aswel, anyone know what they were called???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

From a 1,300 capacity venue to a 750 capacity venue to a 300 capacity venue. Someone really missed the mark here!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

Yeah, a couple of gigs were downgraded around that week, arrested development, yeasayer and en vogue all had to downgrade, were a flock of seagulls ever really a big enough band to play that size of venue even in their heyday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

I reckon they might have sold more tickets for the Button Factory at least if they hadn't played Electric Picnic last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Luke G

I reckon they might have sold more tickets for the Button Factory at least if they hadn't played Electric Picnic last year.

I don't think the gig was advertised enough to be honest, I didn't even see it around the internet at all, Just heard from a mate that they were playing and decided to head along, I mean several crappy posters scattered around Dublin aint exactly gonna do the job, Was still a great gig tho...

Advertisement