Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen- bringing alcohol in on day ticket!

Options
  • 09-07-2010 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi

Is it possible to bring alcohol into oxegen on day ticket?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

I'll be trying it myself but apparently security are quite 'frisky' :p so I'd stick with vodka or some other spirit thats easier to concel if you're doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭flas

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Yes. Go for it. You are not allowed with a weekend ticket though.

yes you are?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Why not post this in the HUGE Oxegen thread instead of making a new one on a question that's been answered a million times in it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 lm19

Imagine posting a new thread on it.. SUCH a big deal!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

lm19 wrote: »
    Imagine posting a new thread on it.. SUCH a big deal!!

Imagine if everybody had your attitude. It would like like an Oxegen playground for children.

• Advertisement

What are you ACTUALLY TALKNG ABOUT??

i'm not on this monitoring what everyone is saying and re-posted a question... thats an issue for u and makes me a child?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

large bottle of soft drinks with vodka in it in back pack. they will only take the bottle cap IME. keep a spare bottle cap in your sock.

large bottle of soft drinks with vodka in it in back pack. they will only take the bottle cap IME. keep a spare bottle cap in your sock.

Thank you for the helpful reply just wanted to make sure plastic bottles were allowed :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

lm19 wrote: »
    Thank you for the helpful reply just wanted to make sure plastic bottles were allowed :):)
    YUP plastic bottles No Problemo..they get wayy more lenient as the weekend goes on..Friday no chance..Sat in a Plastic Bottle No Caps yall get in..Sunday free for all..ENJOY:)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Another idiotic thread. Thank **** this is nearly over.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement