Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SOME BOOKS NEEDED??

• 09-07-2010 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭

im looking for the following books...

MATHS===TEXT AND TESTS 3 (O.D MORRIS)celtic press
    PROJECT MATHS TEXT AND TEST FOR STRANDS 2 AND 2
    .......................................................................................
    BIOLOGY====LEAVING CERTIFICATE BIOLOGY(REVISED AND UPDATED)(m o callaghan)
    ESSENTIALS UNFOLDED(mona murry)
    .............................................................................................................................................
    PHYSICS====REAL WORLD PHYSICS(TEXTBOOK AND WORK BOOK)(D OREGAN)
    .................................................................................................................................................
    CHEMISTRY===UNDERSTANDING CHEMISTRY

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭James_LWAU

I would offer but my books are long gone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭king999

have the maths one ok condition... and chemistry book and work book in perfect condition for sale in the mayo area .... any questions just ask ... <snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭tattoo man

king999 wrote: »
    have the maths one ok condition... and chemistry book and work book in perfect condition for sale in the mayo area .... any questions just ask ... <snip>

cheers for the offer king 999,but your a bit far,im in the north dublin area...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

king999 wrote: »
    For your own sake, please don't post your phone number on open forum, use the PM function. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 graviton

I have the physics and bio one if its the light green bio book? There slightly highlighted but in quite good condition if you wanna pm me.

Advertisement