Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roosters, calf and now..

Options
  • 09-07-2010 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

.. a crow. I think it's a juvenile crow - can't fly (yet?). Friendly little chap arrived tonight from Gort. He's housed in the chicken run for now:

34844_422217815888_169411475888_4629780_1156875_n.jpg

Apologies for bad pic it's already getting dark here!

I love magpies, crows etc their eyes sparkle with intelligence. I hope this little guy (?) will be ok, he's eating well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

He looks cute!
    My nanny was a great one for taking in strays(of all kinds;)), I remember a few crows and jackdaws. She used to give then cat food as a treat, they love it.
    It will become pretty tame quite quickly and stay close even when released.

Hows the calf doing? and Mr Kimble? Do you still have him?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Fritzie the calf is doing great, I must take new pics, she is getting big. Still on the bottle but less now. Dr. Kimble went to hamster heaven 2 weeks ago, he died in his sleep. I miss the little furball but I think 2 1/2 years is a pretty good age for a hamster?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

EGAR wrote: »
    Fritzie the calf is doing great, I must take new pics, she is getting big. Still on the bottle but less now.

I got to bottle feed Fritzie (na na na na na) :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

TillyGirl wrote: »
    I got to bottle feed Fritzie (na na na na na) :p:D

So Jealous!

Aaawwww, poor Mr Kimble. I loved reading about his escapes:D

Advertisement