Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog bed bargain!!

Options
  • 09-07-2010 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭

I picked up one of these (large) beds in PetMania Santry today for half price - €24.95!!! A new bed for the puppy for 1st birthday! :pac::pac:
    It's a nice size, really well made, the covers are removable to wash and most importantly in our house because we have wooden floors.. non slip so everyone doesn't go skidding around the floor falling over it :D

We got the 2nd last one!

dog_petbed.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭skinnyboy

Yea great deal,would you believe i picked up the last one in our store today,think they only had 10 to sell,was it the same up were you are??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Quote:most importantly in our house because we have wooden floors.. non slip so everyone doesn't go skidding around the floor falling over it :D

But thats what my dog loves the most, put his bed in the hall or the kitchen and he'll run and jump on it so it slides around!:D
    He even slid down the stairs in the sleeping bag with my daughter a few times. You should have seen him in the snow and ice....he was in heaven sliding around:)

And it is a lovely bed, great price too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

I had one of the large rspca ones and tbh i threw it out , yes you can wash the cover but the rest of the bed holds the smells .

Advertisement