Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any summer offers in Gyms?

Options
  • 09-07-2010 10:50pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondered if any of the gyms in town have any special offers for the summer. I'm looking for somewhere with a pool that also allows children to use it but only want it for 2-3 months, as I will be a student come Sept, so will either get a student membership if funds allow or not bother...:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I think punches are doing 3 months for 100 euro or a year for 300. I only glanced at the flyer though so not 100% on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

I heard about that deal too in Punches, or ring The Maldron, they often have good offers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

cAr0l wrote: »
    I think punches are doing 3 months for 100 euro or a year for 300. I only glanced at the flyer though so not 100% on that.

clarion hotel are doing the same for the same price, and they have a pool, my wife takes our five year old over there sometimes for a swim, the manager has no problem with it... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

UL do it cheapo for the summer aswell,120 for 4 months I recall

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Thanks for all that, I guess I'll be giving them a ring. Do you have to pay for parking in the Clarion Hotel??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

well you can park on the side street opposite the main gates of the car park and the clampers cant touch you, but anywhere in front of say the buildings like the music shop and so on are pay and display with a bloody eager set of clampers, i think they do hourly rounds and charge a €120 unclampin fee. :(

there is also the car park though, i cant remember how much it is to park in there but i'll have a looksie later on and edit this post with the info... ;)

EDIT: €2 an hour parking rate up to a daily maximum of €7... :)

Advertisement