Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which if any, gaming podcasts do you listen to?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

I listen to quite a few. I often find myself a couple of episode behind myself though. I listen to
    GiantBomb
    TalkRadar
    PC Gamer US and UK
    Gamespot US

That would be in my order of preference.
    TalkRadar is such a blast. It may be a little crude and LONG for some people but I think that it is one of the best out there. It actually sounds like it's made by a bunch of actual people who love doing what they are doing. Their conversation doesn't feel forced. They sit down with some beers at the end of a thursday and just chat. They do tend to go off topic but it's well worth listening through the often 2hr30mins podcasts for some great stories, experiences and gaming news and views. Also, best intro song for a podcast ever (anamanguchi-Helix Nebula) as well as some cool sounds effects.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭feckhead

Advertisement