Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

List your mods for Oblivion!

• 10-07-2010 4:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

As the title says! Can't get much simpler, it'd be cool to see what everyones playing with and to reccommend other mods for people to try out!

If you feel like it, Mods in Bold, and their functions/storyline summaries in brackets!

My Mod Library currently contains:
    Kvatch Rebuilt (Need I say more? )
    Tamriel Rebuilt's Stirk ( Tamriel Rebuilt are the gods of Lore, Stirk is a wonderful mod)
    'Eagle Eye' Realistic Archery (As I felt the games archery was underpowered)
    Imperial City Bank (It is what it says, a bank for Oblivion!)
    Frostcrag Spire ( I had Frostcrag rebuilt for a while but I couldn't get into it)
    Alternative Start by Robert Evrae ( A godsend so that you don't have to go through the sewer for EVERY new character)
    Realistic Flora (If you harvest a strawberry from a strawberry bush, the strawberry dissappears! )
    Adonnays Elven Weaponry ( High Detail Elven style weapons, bows and arrows)
    Knights of The Nine (First 'expansion' in my mind)
    The Shivering Isles (Second Expansion)
    Natural Environments (bits and bobs of it, serious performance hog though, makes the game more 'realistic')
    Elsweyr Riverhold and Anequina. (adds more or less all of Elsweyr to the game, it's the area to the left of Leyawiin.)
    Midas Magic Spells of Aurum (Adds like 275+ spells or something higher to the game, but you have to work for em! )
    Moonshadow Elves Race Mod ( Just an elf race that I thought was pretty awesome)
    Extradimensional tent (Summon a tent anywhere at anytime, can be a little overpowered at times to summon a tent anywhere, but dead handy.)

And then my own mods like additions, tweaks, and a big one I'm working on at the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Kynareth

Epic fail. Excuse the double post, but a mod please close this thread, didn't see the other one.
    And I'm aware there's an edit button, but double posts attract mods attention usually :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement