Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

APT Timer spares.

• 10-07-2010 10:41am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 41

Hi all,

I have an APT Timer on my heating system. It operates perfectly but recently, one of my sons, I suspect, removed a few of the little pins that operate the timing so we now have a block of 1.5 hours during the heating cycle which is always on!

Does anyone know where I could pick up some spares or does anyone have an old one knockin' around that they don't need!!!????

Pain in the ass during the warm weather coz we use the heating for water but onnly really needs 30 mins...

Thanks in advance,

PaulyB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

I think I've an old one knocking around, if I have you're welcome to it.

Not sure how I'd get it to you though:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 41 PaulyB63

Cool... You don't happen to be near Westport in Mayo or Cabra or Raheny in Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

Cabra is not far for me ,Raheny is not too far either.

I still need to check and see if I still have one ,it's in the work van ,but i've loads of different ones I hold onto ,so I'll have to double check.
    Pm me on monday and we'll sort things out then.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 41 PaulyB63

That's brilliant... I really appreciate that... Will PM you tomorrow...

Hopefully you have one!!!!

Advertisement