Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i find reasonable priced clothes on line for my two year

Options
  • 10-07-2010 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi guys,
    can anyone help me i have a problem with computers:eek: im slighlty illierate .

im looking for reasonable priced clothes on line for my two and half yr old, who would be bigger then yr average toddler her age. I would normally buy sizes 3/4yr for her, but after a recent growth spurt her clothes are getting a bit short.

:):):):):):):):):)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

e-bay and choose new
    We have got some gorgeous stuff there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Karlos13

Moonbeam,

How do prices compare once you include postage etc.?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

Karlos13 wrote: »
    Moonbeam,

How do prices compare once you include postage etc.?

With ebay Karlos, you can check how much the postage will be before you bid, and therefore work out how much you'd be willing to spend on the item you are looking at,

So for example, the item you are looking at starts at 1cent. The postage costs 5euros. You start to bid on the item,so how much would you be willing to pay for the item (taking into account that you will have to pay the postage. Say your maximum amount you will pay is a fiver ,so you input a fiver as your bid, the bidding might not reach a fiver, but them again it might go over and you will lose the item.
    There is no way to compare prices, as its an auction, it all depends on how many people want it, and of course the best way to use ebay, is to think about the max you are willing to spend first and not get into a bidding war you could regret later. Hope this explains it a little.

I have got lovely stuff on ebay, but like all auctions, you win some, you lose some.

Advertisement