Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Readmission

Options
  • 10-07-2010 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have applied for readmission to UCD this year to resume a course that I left 4 years ago. I have been accepted by the department itself but have yet to hear back from admin. My online application still says status pending.

Just wondering if anyone here has applied for readmission? I would have thought I'd know by now whether I've been accepted or not.

I've mailed them a few times to follow it up but have yet to get a response. Is it likely that I wont find out until the CAO results come out? Kinda worried about this because I'll have to give my employer sufficient notice if I do get accepted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭mad lad

Relax, the closing date for re-entry forms was only July 1st. UCD can be incredibly bureaucratic.

Out of interest, was your previous course pre-modularisation? If so, some departments may have to work out how to allocate accreditation for prior learning.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ball ox

Thanks mad lad, didn't realize the closing date was only the other week. I applied last April and the wait has been killing me! I was half expecting to hear something when the mature students did as I'm over 23 at this stage.

My first year in UCD was the first year they used modules so I have all the required credits.

Advertisement