Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gyms in the Cahir, Cashel, Clonmel area

Options
  • 10-07-2010 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations? I used Kilocoran Lodge today and was considering taking out a month's membership there, but the place is very badly run in my opinion. Anything better around?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

Decided to go for Duneske in Cahir. Nice place, plenty of machines, very good rates and friendly staff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Furet wrote: »
    Decided to go for Duneske in Cahir. Nice place, plenty of machines, very good rates and friendly staff.

Yeah, nice staff and good value. I joined recently also.

Still loving Duneske here. I attend daily.

I've heard that the gym in the hotel at Poppyfields Clonmel has reduced its membership rates if anyone's interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Duneske is a lovely gym, much better than the one in the poppyfields which is like a sauna even in winter..they dont seem too keen to put on the air con....Duneske also has machines with individual TVs which I love...Thumbs up from me !!!

Ha - I wonder if we've ever been in there at the same time Solerina! Another thing I love about Duneske is the abundance of machines. You're never waiting on a cardio machine at all. The bodyfat scales is a nice touch too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I miss this gym. I now live too far away to go to it :(

Advertisement