Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bandwidth...

• 10-07-2010 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭

Please help me, as I have had no help from Vodafone broadband.....
    They just keep saying that it the ongoing roadwork's in my area, below i have listed the bandwidth speeds for today Sat 10 july 2010, I have a 3 Meg broadband package with a BT Voyager 2110 router, all cables are correct and securely in place.
    Also the connection keeps going at least once a day, sometimes as much as Three.
    Thank you for any help you can give me before I contact 'Comreg'.

Time.....Download.......Upload.....
    08.15 214k 8k
    0850 175k 6k
    0920 336k 13k
    10.05 205k 8k
    11.10 55k test error
    11.15 174k 17k
    11.45 265k 32k
    12.36 317k 26k
    I could keep going but I think this shows more than enough, the shamefull thing with Irish Telecommunications is that not enough money is invested to keep up with technology, I have an online friend on a pig farm (no kidding) in the middle of Denmark who has 25 Meg, 24/7 never any hassle.
    Once again thanks for any help

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Have a look here: www.unitedpeople.ie

Welcome to the world of Vodafone.
    I've been having this problem for over a month now and they have tried EVERY excuse possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭sqlpod

Hi Biggins, I just found your thread on the Vodaflop page, and we seem to be in a mighty big club.
    The only thing i can see that will solve the problem of Vodaflop is to change servers as soon as your contract expires, they may be dearer but eircom's service was always reliable.
    So if you want the quality were gonna have to pay for now then attack our glorious hardworking TD's and Senator's when Biffo call's the next Election.
    Good luck in your battle ( a fight is over quickly )...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

My contract expired long ago and currenly looking at other providers.
    Not exactly much choice to pick from up my area.
    How I get on with the next one, I will be reporting on at the above mentioned site. Will know Monday!

Advertisement