Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grandfather clock repair

Options
  • 10-07-2010 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Ayone know where I can get a gradfather clock repaired in Galway. Preferably city centre. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 summer21

John Joe ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Carolyyn

You could try the jeweller shops round town, they'd recommend someone. I know of a guy in Boyle who does this and he gets a fair bit of work through the jewellers in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Cled

Davd wrote: »
    Ayone know where I can get a gradfather clock repaired in Galway. Preferably city centre. Thanks.

Tullys in Loughrea. I think his name is Conor.
    http://www.tullywatchrepair.com/contact.php

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭antonf

As far as I know, Richard Quinn of Richard Quinn Jewellers in Dominich Street fixes grandfather clocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭antonf

OP, did you manage to locate someone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Try Richard Quinn, and try O'Connells (Watch & Jewellery Repair Centre on Abbeygate Street, opposit Buen Appetito).

After that there is Gina Cahill in Gort (used to have the Watchmakers Workshop in Woodquay), and Conor Tully outside Loughrea.

After that there's James Stapleton in Mullingar.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Cled wrote: »
    Tullys in Loughrea. I think his name is Conor.
    http://www.tullywatchrepair.com/contact.php

Dealt with him at Christmas, really really good!

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Davd

Thanks guys. Info was for my dad, have passed it on to him.

Advertisement