Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

12 seater minibus rental

Options
  • 10-07-2010 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

Anyone know who is renting minibuses in ireland?

Driver is over 35 and has a UK minibus on his license.

For one week in August, upto 12 persons.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Anyone know who is renting minibuses in ireland?

Driver is over 35 and has a UK minibus on his license.

For one week in August, upto 12 persons.
    first result in google
    http://www.minibushireireland.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭learnerplates

thanks, I tried that earlier, it only shows max 7 seaters.:confused:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,333 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

my cousin runs a mini bus rental, but im 99% sure he will be the one driving it. is it for a travel around the country or for everyday journey to somewhere?

ie. would it suit to say hire a bus and driver for the week and have him on stand by as such?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,067 ✭✭✭✭CiniO

It's not that easy to rent a minibus, because the driver would have to use the tachograph, and obey the driving time limits.
    The bus owner would have no way to enforce it, but would be responsible for it.
    That's why I doubt there's any company that would rent a minibus (more then 8 passengers + driver) without driver.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭learnerplates

I understand the legalities alright.

This is for a tour around Ireland type of thing, day trips from midlands to the west coast etc.

Maybe could be better to hire a bus and driver for the day trips.
    How much is a driver and bus per day?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,067 ✭✭✭✭CiniO

I understand the legalities alright.

This is for a tour around Ireland type of thing, day trips from midlands to the west coast etc.

Maybe could be better to hire a bus and driver for the day trips.
    How much is a driver and bus per day?

Probably would be cheaper to rent two 6 seater minibuses, insted of one 12 seater minibus with driver

Advertisement