Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get to the Anglers Rest?

Options
  • 10-07-2010 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I have to meet someone there later. I'll be comming from the south link direction. Anyone advise roughly where it is ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

if your coming up the naas road from cork,go through newlands cross, keep going till you get to mcdonalds,which is on your left ., go left, go straight through ballyfermot,you will come to a rounabout, straight through, down kylemore hill with fas on your rhs, at the end, go right, bear left at the next junction, go left at the next main junction, you are now in chapilizod, go up knockmaroon hill at the top, bear left at its there on the right hand side, have you got that:D

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Eoin087

Is it the Anglers Rest in cork your looking for?
    If so heres directions from the city

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

Head west on the south link & take the exit for Ballincollig. You go round two small roundabouts very close to each other. 2nd exit on the first one & 1st exit on the second one, I think. Just follow signs for Ballincollig anyway. There's a stretch then maybe about 500m and there's a third roundabout, 2nd exit on that one, it's straight through. Then there's a 4th roundabout, it's the 2nd main exit off that one (there's an entrance to an estate on the roundabout, so it'll be the 3rd exit really). Along that road there's a set of lights, go left there and it's down that road about 300m or so, can't miss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭robbeardsley

Google maps is your friend. Unfortunately I can only give directions from memory beginning from the northside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Take the Wilton exit at the Sarsfield Road roundabout, go through Wilton towards town. When you get to Victoria Cross, take a left and go out the Carrigrohane Road (past the County Hall), about a mile and a half straight, and when you get to the traffic lights take a right (instead of straight on for Ballincollig) - it's just a few yards up, can't miss it. There's a car park across the road from it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

Thanks guys , got there in the end :)

Advertisement