Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letting Info Help!

Options
  • 10-07-2010 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if they know of anyone looking to rent a place in Dublin 7 or 8 for a short term Lease of 7 months? I have contacted loads of letting agents and they all just say no that the landlords will only accept 1 year Lease.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

I might know something near city center in D8. What are you looking for (house, room in shared house, two bedroom flat etc), what price range and 7 months starting when?

You might also try gumtree, or notice boards in local colleges, people advertising there are more used to short leases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Legaleagle123

silja wrote: »
    I might know something near city center in D8. What are you looking for (house, room in shared house, two bedroom flat etc), what price range and 7 months starting when?

You might also try gumtree, or notice boards in local colleges, people advertising there are more used to short leases.

Hi,

We are looking for a 2 bed place starting in September for 7 months and for around €900 a month. Would be hoping to get somewhere with 1 parking space.

I have looked on daft but I will also look on gumtree now too.

Thanks and let me know if you know of anyone! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Sorry, the place I have is a one bedroom, only on-street parking (though ample). I'll let you know if I hear of anything though. Good luck!

Advertisement