Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advice on where not to live in Clondalkin

• 10-07-2010 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

I am thinking of moving to Clondalkin, but want honest advice before I do. Do speak your minds as to what areas are good and what areas are not. At the minute, I am looking at Cheerywood, around Shancastle and Woodford. All advice welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭CrackisWhack

I'd say woodford is the best out of the three u've mentioned! I wouldn't live in Shancastle! I think the nicer estates are around the village, i.e Monastery park, castle park. etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

I've a friend living in Riversdale,never had any major hassle there. And it's only around the corner from the village. As mentioned above,i'd avoid Shancastle tbh. Not going to make any sweeping generalisations but suffice to say there are nicer areas around Clondalkin.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 BigBadDom

Cherrywood and St' John's Close are on my list too, how about them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Living in riversdale myself.... nothing ever happens...

kids play on streets like good little kids :mad:

Advertisement