Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WeGame

Options
  • 10-07-2010 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

What does every one think of this program? Ive been using it alot to capture PC games online and i think its fairly good
    http://www.wegame.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Never used it so I can't really say.

I did use to use Xfire's video recording before (this is about a year or two ago) and it seemed to work pretty well, and I think WeGame is rather similar.

Although I prefer to use FRAPS myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Haven't tried WeGame...Used FRAPS a couple of times but ended up with quality / framerate issues :(

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Magaa

must try FRAPS myself

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Haven't tried WeGame...Used FRAPS a couple of times but ended up with quality / framerate issues :(
    Have used Fraps in the past on GTA4, MW2, and a few others. Needed to tweak size of what I can handle per game.

GTA4, I could have it full screen, it wouldn't effect my game.

MW2, half screen, 20 or 25 FPS for decent trade-off between playability and video smoothness.

Advertisement