Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giovanni Dos Santos??

Options
  • 10-07-2010 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hey spurs fans just wondering what are your views on giovanni dos santos?
    i think he is a quality player with great potential but he hasnt shown that at spurs yet do you think hes worth keeping for the future?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Ya he has the ability but his attitude has been cat so far and when he was finally starting to show the right attitude last season he got injured and then shipped out on loan in January he can be really good if he puts the effort in and puts his head down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

I'd say we should hang on to him, he could develop into a cracking player given time.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

I think we should keep him for sure. Watching him in the world cup we would have loved to sign him if he wasn't already here. The only thing is his value has risen after a good world cup so harry may wish to cash in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Jakhoppus

I myself thought he was brilliant at the world cup showed great work rate & ability i hope 'arry keeps him maybe ship out players like hutton & jenas instead??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

He's in the top 3 rated young players of the WC, so he's well able to perform. He has the ability, just not the attitude in London but hopefully he'll mature a bit and come on this season.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭daveman16

Great little player, still a bit raw but very young. Great potential for the future, Harry was right to let him out on loan as the young lad still has a lot to learn. Judging on his world cup performances that loan has done him a lot of good. Lets hope we hold on to him

Advertisement