Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 10-07-2010 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

Ok first off.Need Help.

I have an 360 elite.But noone to play with online.
    My bro lives in mallow but also has xbox live,but has no time to play with me due to work and stuff.One of my best mates has a PS3 An has PSN.
    But if i get one tomorrow he wont be there as hes in yaughal for the summer.

So i have the option to get a PS3 But have no idea of what to do?
    Please help me.:(

The option i have is to trade in the elite and all games and use money to pay the rest

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Firstly use less exclamation marks.

Secondly if you're just looking for people to play online with check this out: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055590469 Other than FPSs I find just jumping into games online is just as good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

you do know that there are other people out there on xbox live that you can play online with.
    Whether it be multi player or a co op game

just go online and play some games you dont need to know the other person

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Play a game of your choice online - FPS's are particularly good for getting online gamers to play against, because 1. they're online the same times as you usually, 2., they're playing (and into) the same games as you

Play a few matches and send a request after the game .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Daniel2oo9 wrote: »
    Ok first off.Need Help.

I have an 360 elite.But noone to play with online.
    My bro lives in mallow but also has xbox live,but has no time to play with me due to work and stuff.One of my best mates has a PS3 An has PSN.
    But if i get one tomorrow he wont be there as hes in yaughal for the summer.

So i have the option to get a PS3 But have no idea of what to do?
    Please help me.:(

The option i have is to trade in the elite and all games and use money to pay the rest
    if i was you i wouldnt get a ps3 its personal choice but i fear u might be disappointed if you do!

dont get me wrong like a ps3 is a great system for blu rays etc but as a gaming console the 360 is the dogs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Daniel2oo9

I Think im gonna get it Maybe With UFC 2010 And Fight Night Round 4

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Would never give up my 360 for a ps3.

Even when the ps3 is still going and the 360 is coming to its' end, i'm not going to switch to sony.

I'll just wait until microsoft release the next gen console and wipe the floor with sony once more.:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I Think im gonna get it Maybe With UFC 2010 And Fight Night Round 4

Your brother isnt around on xbox and your mate isnt around for the summer on PS3, so to solve this you are going to buy a PS3? Am i missing something but how will this solve your problem of having someone to play with online?

The online system is far better on xbox, you should keep your xbox and then just add members off boards to play with who play the games you want to play. There are plenty of threads with people looking for others to play a certain game. Both UFC and Fight Night are on the xbox anyways (although I would suggest you reconsider UFC 2010, its very buggy online and there are loads of issues with it even after the recent patch).

Stick with your xbox and then have a look here on boards for threads on the games you have and like and just ask people for their gamtertags to have a few games with. You will have plenty of people to play with in no time.

celtic723 wrote: »
    Would never give up my 360 for a ps3.

Even when the ps3 is still going and the 360 is coming to its' end, i'm not going to switch to sony.

I'll just wait until microsoft release the next gen console and wipe the floor with sony once more.:)

Changed my mind XBOX IS AWSEOME

Changed my mind XBOX IS AWSEOME

Good to hear it.what's your GT and i'll add you.

AmazIN FraagZy:P

• Advertisement

AmazIN FraagZy:P
    Will do so when i'm on later. I take it you play mw2.:D

celtic723 wrote: »
    Will do so when i'm on later. I take it you play mw2.:D

Doesnt everyone :)
    Was a Hardcore GoW and GoW2 Player until a few months ago,placed top ten in most gb seasons

Advertisement