Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont Know What to Do !!!! help please

Options
  • 10-07-2010 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

Ok first off.Need Help.

I have an 360 elite.But noone to play with online.
    My bro lives in mallow but also has xbox live,but has no time to play with me due to work and stuff.One of my best mates has a PS3 An has PSN.
    But if i get one tomorrow he wont be there as hes in yaughal for the summer.

So i have the option to get a PS3 But have no idea of what to do?
    Please help me.:(

The option i have is to trade in the elite and all games and use money to pay the rest

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Moved

:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

PRetty sure there's thousands of people on both services for you to play with.

apart from that I have no idea what you are trying to achieve with this post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Probably just looking for people to play games with online rather than sit there on his own playing games all summer.

If games like Little Big Planet (PS3) are your thing then you'd have a load of people to play online with, seems to be any amount of players willing to jump in and help out with levels at any time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

If you are looking for online friends to jam with, best off letting us know what kinda games you are into.

Advertisement