Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westie Needs A Loving Home

Options
  • 10-07-2010 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I wanted to post to see if anybody would be interested in adopting a 1 1/2 year old male pedigree west highland terrier. The reason for having to give up the dog is that I've recently had a baby and with both myself and my partner working long hours in the coming months in Dublin city we will not be able to give the dog the love and attention he deserves. He has been spayed and microchipped, he is in perfect health with vaccinations up to date. its a very difficult decision for us but unfortunately we think it's the best decision. Were looking for someone who is a doglover and would be able to give him the love an attention he deserves, preferebly in the greystones/kilcoole area. pm me if your interested, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 JaneyJ

In the current times, you will find it very very difficult to find a home for him, especially if you won't consider rehoming out of the area. Dogs are being dumped and abandoned more and more often.

Your best option would be to contact Westie Rescue

http://www.westierescue.ie/

At least then you can be sure that he will go to a fully checked and approved home, and that Maureen will keep an eye on him after he is rehomed.

Advertisement