Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need a band logo!

Options
  • 10-07-2010 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

im looking for someone to design a logo for my band. It needs to be professional and eye catching. any help would be really appreciated:D!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭YeGods

Whats the name of your band ? I've done a few gig posters and demo covers. I'll have a go if you tell me something about yourselves.
    you've nothing to loose and I enjoy the challenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Moved to Digital Art & Design.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 pauly-chops

Whats the name of the band? what kinda music/genre? what kinda stuff do you like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 thomasallen

Logo design is our speciality and you can discuss your requirements right away by calling us.
    We will be more that happy to work together with you in developing your logo and corporate image

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

I'm also willing to take a crack at it. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭MJRS

As am I, send me a PM with some details!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Oonaghd

Hi,

I jsut recently did a pile of graphic work for a band. http://www.toddmusic.net/

If interested give me a shout at oonaghd2000@gmail.com or oonagh@graphiccommunicationservices.com

Oonagh.

Advertisement