Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapy cocktails in Dublin?

Options
  • 10-07-2010 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Going out for birthday in a few weeks love the ould cocktails. Anyone know where I cane go for resonably priced cocktails in Dublin city centre none of this €12 a cosmo crap money is tight :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

All cocktails in Capital bar are €5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I've seen a fair few of these in rndom forums.

Can we get a stick to go at the top of every forum with the cheapest cocktail offer please :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Sorry love, not tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Moved from AHs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

The problem with most cheap cocktails in Ireland is that they are mostly fruit juice with a dash of something vaguely alcoholic.

There is no real cocktail culture in Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

Yeah I notice that in Capital the're all watered down its like drinking juice the really nice ones are all in the Mint Bar, Octogon, Morgan, I see Sub Lounge/Mac Tourcaills do the same €5 cocktails. Wallet cant stretch at the mo to the €15 ones. Unfortunately abroad always have decent cocktails at a fraction of the price they are here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

€50 worth of cocktails for half price?
    I dont know how much they are in this place but its still a good deal.

http://www.boardsdeals.ie/deal/1/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

miss choc wrote: »
    Yeah I notice that in Capital the're all watered down its like drinking juice the really nice ones are all in the Mint Bar, Octogon, Morgan, I see Sub Lounge/Mac Tourcaills do the same €5 cocktails. Wallet cant stretch at the mo to the €15 ones. Unfortunately abroad always have decent cocktails at a fraction of the price they are here :(
    i was was pretty convinced there wasnt much alcohol in them in capital alright but i did see them pour some into the mix, im not convinced by them though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Hard Rock Cafe has €5 cocktails. Been in a few times and they do put a decent amount of alcohol in them. €4 pints too.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Lynnsie

TGI Fridays and Dandelion on Stephens Green and Ron Blacks on Dawson St have cocktails for €5. Ron Black's wouldn't have as big a selection as the others

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Twisted Pepper have some cocktails on a 2 for 10 and I think some are 3 for 10.

Advertisement