Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help: Fraud by the Vet- the guards be involved/solicitor?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Reloc8

^ Correct.

Its more or less a no brainer - if there is a record of the vet initiating a change of details, then this is clearly serious, likely to be a criminal offence and professional misconduct. Off to the gardai, and the governing body, immediately.

If not...then this is all more or less nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

Reloc8 wrote: »
    Well,

Any dog I have ever had has been microchipped.

You can't change the details of ownership without the registration code (at least thats what fido.ie call it)...i.e. the PIN number.

I must have missed the bit where the OP said that his friend gave the vet the registration code for the microchip though.

Reloc8 wrote: »
    ^ Correct.

Its more or less a no brainer - if there is a record of the vet initiating a change of details, then this is clearly serious, likely to be a criminal offence and professional misconduct. Off to the gardai, and the governing body, immediately.

If not...then this is all more or less nonsense.

first off you say it can't be done...then you concur that it can be done....:confused:

=============================================

anyways Mods feel free to close this thread as its run its course.

thanks to all who posted.

Suffice to say that the matteris now closed.

cheers folks.

on a personal level i would've resolved this matter ages ago,but i 'm on the outside looking in.
    Apologies for the vagueness but it was necessary.

Slán

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement