Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic Rock Shall Rise Again!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

really lookin forward to this festival - can't believe it's only 2 weeks away now :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

not goin but will be class to hear jorn lande singing with heaven and hell,amazing voice!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Don't think I'm going unless it gets organised super quick! I really wanna see Foreigner :( and wanna meet Phil Anselmo again. I could have given him a signed poster from my boxing fight - I tell ya it'll be worth money when I'm famous! *Sigh* I love fantasy... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Carl Palmer will be busy drumming for ELP and Asia, Steve Howe did the same on guitar for Yes and Asia on their US tour last year. Great line up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Mad idea, but anyone fancy popping over to it. Thinking about the saturday for ZZTOP and Gary Moore....

Ryanair jobby

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

That line-up brought a tear to my eye.

It's beautiful! *sob* I like pretty much every band there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,649 ✭✭✭dasdog

This seems as good a time as any

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 shoeaddict27

ah classic rock, did it ever really die tho

it seems to live on in the hearts of all those with good taste in music, both young and old

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Jesus the prog stage is epic, fu*k i wish i could go:(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

Jesus the prog stage is epic, fu*k i wish i could go:(:(:(

Indeed it does......the only think I'm worried about is clashes, but I'm getting to mark a lot of bands off my Bucketlist with this Fest and going with some good people so all will be cool.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

In my day we just called it Rock :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Guardian article about the return of Prog

Also BBC4 tonight are showing Prog Britiannia for the billionth time.

Advertisement