If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

onkyo HT-7300 & HT-6300

Options
  • 10-07-2010 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Just curious as to whether u will be stocking these home cinema packages? and if so when can we expect them and at what price?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey TazzZ.

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

At the moment we have the Onkyo HTS6300 in stock priced at £499.95 :)

Delviery on this would cost the standard £11.99

No sign on the 7300 as of yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭tazzzZ

nice. can i ask u wats the cable lengths like on the speakers? thinkin bout sinking the cabling into the walls for hanging.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

tazzzZ wrote: »
    Just curious as to whether u will be stocking these home cinema packages? and if so when can we expect them and at what price?

TazzzZ,

Just a quickie - Kenny made a bit of a bobo when he posted - the HTS6300 is actually not available in Ireland or the UK - we have the HTS6305 http://www.eu.onkyo.com/products/HT-S6305.html which is a really super model of course including the Receiver & the 5.1 Speaker system - it's available from stock at the moment at £449.95 & you can add in the Onkyo Blu Ray player BD507 DV-BD507 for a total of just £579.95 / €699.99.

Keep us posted if you would like us to reserve one for you or if we can assist in any way,

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew.

(sorry on the length of speaker cable - unfortunately the stores are closed today due to the 12th July Bank holiday so I cannot check the lengths - however if you were considering sinking the cable into the walls I would take to opportunity to use a decent standard of cable - at a minimum sonething like the Cambridge Audio Symphony 100 which is a really excellent cable at a budget price - if yuo can give me an idea of how much you need I'll work our a package price for you.)

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

ill find out the exact area of the room it will be in and get back to u on an approx amount of wiring required. I have an electrician in my family and was just curious if this wiring is readily available in electrical whole salers?

Also here is where i saw the release of the HT-6300 and HT-7300

http://hothardware.com/News/Onkyo-Offers-Tidy-3D-Home-Theater-in-a-Box-Just-Add-Electricity/

is there any difference between the HTS6300 and the HT-6300 or is it same model?

finally do u expect these models will ever become available?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

ill find out the exact area of the room it will be in and get back to u on an approx amount of wiring required. I have an electrician in my family and was just curious if this wiring is readily available in electrical whole salers?

Also here is where i saw the release of the HT-6300 and HT-7300

http://hothardware.com/News/Onkyo-Offers-Tidy-3D-Home-Theater-in-a-Box-Just-Add-Electricity/

is there any difference between the HTS6300 and the HT-6300 or is it same model?

finally do u expect these models will ever become available?

Taz,

these are american models and we don't expect to see these in Ireland or the UK - here are the details of the HTS6305:

http://www.eu.onkyo.com/products/HT-S6305.html

Re. the wiring - most electrical wholesalers will only (at best) stock 42 or 79 strand cable - 79 strand is ok but if you are buying a unit of this quality you are best getting decent cable - especially if you are burying the cables into the wall you should think towards the future & invest in really good cable..

Thanks again & keep me posted if we can assist in any way..

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

is this one of the better surround sound systems around or is there any other you could recommend at roughly the same price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

is this one of the better surround sound systems around or is there any other you could recommend at roughly the same price?

Hi Taz,

the Onkyo HTS-6305 system is definately one of the better systems on the market. The fact that everything is included amp, speakers and ipod dock gives you a good base to work from.

The amp(tx-sr508) is very well spec'd against its rivals (denon avr1611, yamaha rx-467) with the speakers producing a very clear sound and the sub kicking out serious amounts on bass when required.

It would be very hard to get a better system at the same price due to the price of seperate speaker packages.

any other questions hit us up!

regards

Matthew (Daves stand in)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.