Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

svr clan

Options
  • 10-07-2010 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭

helo i am in a svr clan and we are recruiting this clan has been running for four years and has 25 members ATM it is call Extreme Impact Wrestling xEIWx so if you would like tyo join contact me the assistant manager and gm of xEIWx my gt is xEIWx DASH1NG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

What exactly does this clan play?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I'm assuming that svr is Smackdown vs Raw?

That answers your question Sairus and with that I will bow out as I have no interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Inb4 wrestling is fake. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

WHAT YOU CAN ATCHIEVE IN EIW
    YOU CAN START A LEGENDARY CAREER THAT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET.BY WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS,HAVING STREAKS,FORMING A TAG TEAM, THEN IF YOU WIN ALOT OF STUFF BECOME A LEGEND.SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR.

Hmmm.. I do like winning lots of stuff, but I cant say the same for wrestling. Good luck lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭DaNiEl1994

Sairus wrote: »
    Hmmm.. I do like winning lots of stuff, but I cant say the same for wrestling. Good luck lads!

ywes it is smackdown vs raw and did you go on our website to find that

• Advertisement
Advertisement