Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRLConnor

Options
  • 10-07-2010 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭

Has he stepped down as a Mod here?

I always found him to be fair here as a Mod.

Having met him personally, briefly once when he, Sparks & IWM ambushed me at MNSCI :D and having had dealings with him here as a Mod :D:D I found him to be a nice bloke :)

Best wishes & see ya around Connor :P

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Sparks made the annoncement about 3 or so weeks ago. It was only up for an hour or so then removed. Haven't found the thread since so i think i'm right in saying that.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Didn't see that thread :eek:

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

Best wishes & see ya around Connor :P

I'm still here. :D
    ezridax wrote: »
    Sparks made the annoncement about 3 or so weeks ago. It was only up for an hour or so then removed. Haven't found the thread since so i think i'm right in saying that.

I (ab)used my other account to delete it. Don't really want a fuss made. Mods come and go, the focus should be on the discussion, not on who the mods are IMHO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

IRLConor wrote: »

I (ab)used my other account to delete it. Don't really want a fuss made. Mods come and go, the focus should be on the discussion, not on who the mods are IMHO.

Other account, how very Russian spy :D

Other account, how very Russian spy :D

Nah, the other one is my work one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

Nah, the other one is my work one.

There was my saturday night getting all interesting.

Only 7 more hours or so to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

:cool: One of the great unwashed now eh ? :p

:cool: One of the great unwashed now eh ? :p

Nah, I'm just out of the shower. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Conor you may not be a Mod but please keep posting here.

To many Mods and not enough Indians

sittingBullFam.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Conor's not going anywhere, we know where he lives :D
    (And Bunny, to borrow a quote, "If you strike him down, he shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" :D )

The only reason we didn't keep the "thanks for all the work" thread up was because IRLConor is desperately shy, as we all know.

• Advertisement
Advertisement