Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to this, Please help!

• 10-07-2010 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Anyone know what leel Fetac or what course to do to get into radiography? (ucd)
    Also, when do I apply to Fetac/When does it start?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,742 ✭✭✭✭looksee

You need to check out the info on UCD website https://myucd.ucd.ie/program.do?programID=19

The points needed are very high, and I cannot see a fetac qualification getting you in. Provided UCD accept Fetac, the highest points you can get from level 5 is 400 and they are talking over 500. There is every possibility they do not accept Fetac, you would have to enquire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭Further Ed.

Currently there is no FETAC link to radiotherapy. Check out this link for all UCD degrees accessible by the FETAC route,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭Further Ed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,742 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Thanks, that's a useful site, FurtherEd, though the link does not work because the final 2 in it is not needed. I hadn't thought to look at CAO for Fetac info, though its obvious really :rolleyes: it will be useful in future.

Advertisement