Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not a Word

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭CityMan2010

There are no redeeming or worthwhile qualities of a keyboard warrior.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

T runner wrote: »
    If Pamela is sent home she will be officially guaranteed safety by an agreement between Ireland and Nigeria where Ireland gives money for the asylum seeker to be brought back into society.

In one of the most corrupt countries in the world this money is pocketed by the Nigerian Official. The Irish government has NEVER received feedback as to what happenned tehse returned asylum seekers.

Has it occurred to you, that she if full of the shite? She submitted fraudulent documents, denied they were a fughesi, then tried to get some more, and then submitted to it. If she lied about this, isn't it conceivable that she made up the whole story to get asylum here as an economic migrant? Or are you still blinkered by this story, and the endless facts and references that you keep spouting about the prevalence of FGM in Nigeria.

Tell you what, lets make a few calls and grant asylum to all the women in Nigeria, and fly them over here while we're at it, cos lets face it, its far more important to focus on the problems of other countries than our own

All this from a woman who wasn't even present in the supreme court for her ruling to be made. One would think that that ranks pretty high on the importance scale for someone. Did she have to work or something?

There are no redeeming or worthwhile qualities of a keyboard warrior.

<insert whimsical quote here> Why bother posting in this thread if you don't have anything to contribute to it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Essexboy

Has it occurred to you, that she if full of the shite? She submitted fraudulent documents, denied they were a fughesi, then tried to get some more, and then submitted to it. If she lied about this, isn't it conceivable that she made up the whole story to get asylum here as an economic migrant? Or are you still blinkered by this story, and the endless facts and references that you keep spouting about the prevalence of FGM in Nigeria.

Tell you what, lets make a few calls and grant asylum to all the women in Nigeria, and fly them over here while we're at it, cos lets face it, its far more important to focus on the problems of other countries than our own

All this from a woman who wasn't even present in the supreme court for her ruling to be made. One would think that that ranks pretty high on the importance scale for someone. Did she have to work or something?

<insert whimsical quote here> Why bother posting in this thread if you don't have anything to contribute to it?

denied they were a fughesi,

What is "a fughesi"?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Essexboy wrote: »

What is "a fughesi"?

fake

Essexboy wrote: »

What is "a fughesi"?
    Fughesi:
    an object or thing that is fake; an imitation; a phony

That diamond is a fughesi.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭T runner

Has it occurred to you, that she if full of the shite?

I dont know what you mean by your interpretaion of "full of ****e". Are you "full of ****e" for example?

She submitted fraudulent documents, denied they were a fughesi, then tried to get some more, and then submitted to it.

What do you mean by submitted to it?

In the year of her daughters alleged death there were fifty something death certificates processed in the area. The population of that area is greater than Liverpool. There must have been 20 times that number of deaths there. If a Cert is needed for proof of death, looks like a forgery is necessary.Yes she submitted a fraudulent document. Things arent black and white.
    If she lied about this, isn't it conceivable that she made up the whole story to get asylum here as an economic migrant?

It is conceivable. As I have pointed out there is also a rational and quite understandeable reason why one might have to forge any document in Nigeria. So forged a document does not automatically imply made the whole thing up.

Or are you still blinkered by this story, and the endless facts and references that you keep spouting about the prevalence of FGM in Nigeria.

So If I dont accept 100% your interpration that Pamela forging a document in Nigeria automatically means she made up the whole story then you interpretate this as blinkered? A little bit self righteous arent you?

Why would you grant asylum to all the women in Nigeria?

If you believe that Ireland should stop granting asylum to foreign nationals then you must disagree with The UN handbook on asylum which is accepted around the world. In effect Ireland would have to leave the UN? Are you advocating this? If not then what are you talking about?

Showing the nasty streak again.

I think he/she is making quite a valuable contribution but thats only my opinion. Youre opinion is different although you should be reminded your opinion is just that NOT a fact.

I dont know what you mean by your interpretaion of "full of ****e". Are you "full of ****e" for example?

If I said that I was on a secret mission to outer space, then yes, I would be full of shite. Does that make it clearer.

If not, let me clarify, Has it ever occurred to you that her reason for seeking asylum (fear of FGM) is not bona fide? (again, for absolute clarity, I am not talking about the prevalence of FGM, but the specific risk in her case) Would you not even consider the possibility that she was at the time of her application an economic migrant?

What do you mean by submitted to it?

In the year of her daughters alleged death there were fifty something death certificates processed in the area. The population of that area is greater than Liverpool. There must have been 20 times that number of deaths there. If a Cert is needed for proof of death, looks like a forgery is necessary.Yes she submitted a fraudulent document. Things arent black and white.
    Interesting how you are stating as fact that there were fifty something death certificates issued in the area but you are speculating as to the actual number.
    It is conceivable. As I have pointed out there is also a rational and quite understandeable reason why one might have to forge any document in Nigeria. So forged a document does not automatically imply made the whole thing up.

I disagree, but then that's just my opinion.

And as for her doctor saying that the death never happened, how do you explain that? and are you saying that any means justify the ends then?? because it sounds like it.

So If I dont accept 100% your interpration that Pamela forging a document in Nigeria automatically means she made up the whole story then you interpretate this as blinkered? A little bit self righteous arent you?
    No, not at all, but I interpret your opinion as blinkered. I never bought her story in the first place. You on the other hand, seem to be oblivious to the facts as they reveal themselves. You never seem to consider what has happened since her application and you have consistently avoided answering questions that have been put to you, all the while continuing with your condescending posts.
    Why would you grant asylum to all the women in Nigeria?
    Well, if FGM is as prevalent as you maintain, then surely all the women in Nigeria are at risk of it, and not just this case, therefore my facetious suggestion
    If you believe that Ireland should stop granting asylum to foreign nationals then you must disagree with The UN handbook on asylum which is accepted around the world. In effect Ireland would have to leave the UN? Are you advocating this? If not then what are you talking about?
    I must, must I?? Don't put words in my mouth. Oh, and where did I say that we should close our doors entirely?
    Showing the nasty streak again.
    No, just a sarcastic suggestion. Would you care to proffer a reason more to your tastes as to why she was not present at the Supreme court hearing. Like I said, one would assume that she would have been in attendance at such a crucial decision
    I think he/she is making quite a valuable contribution but thats only my opinion. Youre opinion is different although you should be reminded your opinion is just that NOT a fact.

Why should I need to be reminded that my opinion isn't fact?

Also, I would appreciate it if you would answer the questions that I have put to you. Nearly every time that there has been a thread on this, you have consistently avoided questions that have been put to you, all the while to continue your point of the arguement

If I said that I was on a secret mission to outer space, then yes, I would be full of shite. Does that make it clearer.

No, you could be talking ****e saying Ireland shouldnt have an asylum process (you seemed to imply this)

If not, let me clarify, Has it ever occurred to you that her reason for seeking asylum (fear of FGM) is not bona fide?
    Yes it has, I have taken a balanced view.
    (again, for absolute clarity, I am not talking about the prevalence of FGM, but the specific risk in her case)Would you not even consider the possibility that she was at the time of her application an economic migrant?

I have considered the possibility, hae you considered the possibility that she was bona fide?. You see the OP was not instigating a debate on whether she was bona fide or not, she was attacking anyone who supported someone they thought deserved asylum. Many people withdrew their support after the forgery was revealed. That doesnt mean that they shouldnt support someone they think needs support in the future.

The specific risk is dependent on whether you believe her daughter died from FGM or not. You believe the absence of a genuine death cert is evidence she didnt die. If that is true then you are also saying that many thousands in the that area of Lagos who clearly must have died also didnt because their families dont possess a genuine death certificate either.

Interesting how you are stating as fact that there were fifty something death certificates issued in the area but you are speculating as to the actual number.

If you want the specific number go to teh politics forum, i have linked to it there.

I disagree, but then that's just my opinion.

And youre entitled to it, as am I. But if I and others am insulted and called names by some unhinged O Post for our opinions then I have a problem with that.
    And as for her doctor saying that the death never happened, how do you explain that?

Look, Nigeria is one of the most corrupt countries on the planet. The police rape women and beat up and arrest journalists with impunity. Official Nigeria is involved and unhappy with pamela I.
    Whether the doctor is telling the truth or not, Im sure the consequences of him giving an account favourable to Pamela would be quite severe.
    and are you saying that any means justify the ends then?? because it sounds like it.

I am not saying that any means justify any ends. I am saying that forging a document justifies saving your daughters. That fits.

I would do as much. Wouldnt you? Or would you allow your children to die stating the means doesnt justify the ends?

No, not at all, but I interpret your opinion as blinkered. I never bought her story in the first place.

Well done! You told us so!
    You on the other hand, seem to be oblivious to the facts as they reveal themselves.

Can you substantiate that?You could just as easy say that I was "on a secret mission to outer space". According to yourself that would make you full of sh--te.
    You never seem to consider what has happened since her application and you have consistently avoided answering questions that have been put to you,
    No I havent,
    all the while continuing with your condescending posts.

How can you possibly call my posts condescending while defending the OP?

Well, if FGM is as prevalent as you maintain, then surely all the women in Nigeria are at risk of it, and not just this case, therefore my facetious suggestion

Nigeria is a country of many tribes. Some tribes have a huge proportion of women undergoing FGM, some have not. The Izenbekai girls are from a tribe with high prevalence. Technically any woman from such a tribe with the means to arrive in Ireland with an uncircumcised child would have a strong case in my opinion. Ofcourse they wouldnt get asylum: FGM is ILLEGAL in Nigeria (even though there has never been an arrest or prosection)
    I must, must I?? Don't put words in my mouth. Oh, and where did I say that we should close our doors entirely?

So you are saying we should close our doors somewhat to the asylum process? If we do that we are not operating by the UN book on asylum and we would effectively be operating oiutside the UN. Is this what you are suggesting we do? Do you know what youre talking about?
    No, just a sarcastic suggestion. Would you care to proffer a reason more to your tastes as to why she was not present at the Supreme court hearing. Like I said, one would assume that she would have been in attendance at such a crucial decision

I have no more idea than you have. Leave out the nastiness.

Also, I would appreciate it if you would answer the questions that I have put to you. Nearly every time that there has been a thread on this, you have consistently avoided questions that have been put to you, all the while to continue your point of the arguement

Absolute rubbish! I have always answered any questions put to me with references usually. Actually, I dont recall ever having debated anything with you.

Its your word again I guess. Fughesi!!

The specific risk is dependent on whether you believe her daughter died from FGM or not. You believe the absence of a genuine death cert is evidence she didnt die. If that is true then you are also saying that many thousands in the that area of Lagos who clearly must have died also didnt because their families dont possess a genuine death certificate either.
    I'm not saying that at all. I'm not talking about the other deaths in lagos, I'm talking about the alleged death of her first daughter. I get the impression from you that just because she said it's so, then it actually happened. Innocent until proven guilty yes, but she has been proven to be a liar. I don't believe her, and the discovery of her forgeries only furthers my belief.
    And youre entitled to it, as am I. But if I and others am insulted and called names by some unhinged O Post for our opinions then I have a problem with that.
    Fair point.
    Look, Nigeria is one of the most corrupt countries on the planet. The police rape women and beat up and arrest journalists with impunity. Official Nigeria is involved and unhappy with pamela I.
    Whether the doctor is telling the truth or not, Im sure the consequences of him giving an account favourable to Pamela would be quite severe.
    When someone starts a sentence with 'look' it sounds condescending, as if the other person is thick and you are trying to get through to them. I am not thick, I just happen to disagree with you on all counts.

I am not saying that any means justify any ends.
    So no.
    I would do as much.
    Or is it yes.
    Can you substantiate that?
    PI knowingly submitted forged documents regarding the alleged death of her firstborn. She firstly denied it, then admitted they were fake, and then tried to get more. This cast her whole story into doubt, and even the existence of her firstborn, which was the whole premise for her two other daughters to be at risk of FGM also.
    Like you have said, a lot of people have withdrawn her support since this, but you seem to be oblivious to all of this evidence, simply saying 'oh well, she did it for the right reasons so tat makes it ok' - Just one example I can think of.
    How can you possibly call my posts condescending while defending the OP?
    See above note regarding starting a sentence with 'look'. I'm not trying to defend the OP, I'm disagreeing with you. Is that ok?
    So you are saying we should close our doors somewhat to the asylum process? If we do that we are not operating by the UN book on asylum and we would effectively be operating oiutside the UN. Is this what you are suggesting we do? Do you know what youre talking about?
    No. I'm saying that she is a fraud and does not deserve asylum. How are you not getting this? Stop making a mountain out of a molehill
    Absolute rubbish! I have always answered any questions put to me with references usually. Actually, I dont recall ever having debated anything with you.
    Ah yes, I see where the confusion is. I reregged from Big_Mac some time ago. We have had many a discussion on this topic. A few times, questions have been put to you by me, and other posters and you didn't answer them. One of the common answers was that you were no longer going to continue a discussion on the subject. Not sure why, because you didn't keep the discussion going.

Therefore I call foul on your claim of absolute rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭shellyriver

Whilst there has been much pseudo-high minded guff fused with so-called balanced interpretations of this once noble and worthy 'humanitarian refugee claim' --now the topic has rightly whimpered off into oblivion.

My original post was far from unhinged, as quoted from the High Priest of Obfuscation. I merely raised a cyber mirror to the willing delusionals who promoted this concocted bogus and ultimately expensive tale.

The last time this matter was at issue on this Board it was shut down when reality began to bite. Those who supported the claim have slinked off into their netherworld, what else could they do! Maybe put up their hands and apologise for their unending bottomless rambunctious sanctimonious nonsense. No that would require insight and courage -- based on the last number of posts, qualities they simply can bring themselves to muster.

If this child did exist, which I very much, doubt, then where is the Birth Cert? where is the Death Cert? Where is the graveyard plot arrangements? I'd don't know what religion this purported child is -- whatever it was where is our equivalent of a Baptismal Cert (ie initiation into the faith cert)? Where are the police records of this death? Where are the records from Hospitals? Doctors? Anybody? Funeral Undertakers? to support the claim.

To turn around and say Nigeria is very often a corrupt and dangerous place is not the point -- in this very high profile case the lady and supporters simply claimed and remonstrated that a child was born and brutally murdered.

It appears to any with common sense and sanity that this was not the case -- therefore the belief and good-will of luminaries like the well-intentioned such as Roddy Doyle, ex-President Robinson and Boucher-Hayes was abused all along.

All in all a very cynical undertaking which is now seen for what it most undoubtedly appears to be -- blatant and amoral opportunism.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭section4

Whilst there has been much pseudo-high minded guff fused with so-called balanced interpretations of this once noble and worthy 'humanitarian refugee claim' --now the topic has rightly whimpered off into oblivion.

My original post was far from unhinged, as quoted from the High Priest of Obfuscation. I merely raised a cyber mirror to the willing delusionals who promoted this concocted bogus and ultimately expensive tale.

The last time this matter was at issue on this Board it was shut down when reality began to bite. Those who supported the claim have slinked off into their netherworld, what else could they do! Maybe put up their hands and apologise for their unending bottomless rambunctious sanctimonious nonsense. No that would require insight and courage -- based on the last number of posts, qualities they simply can bring themselves to muster.

If this child did exist, which I very much, doubt, then where is the Birth Cert? where is the Death Cert? Where is the graveyard plot arrangements? I'd don't know what religion this purported child is -- whatever it was where is our equivalent of a Baptismal Cert (ie initiation into the faith cert)? Where are the police records of this death? Where are the records from Hospitals? Doctors? Anybody? Funeral Undertakers? to support the claim.

To turn around and say Nigeria is very often a corrupt and dangerous place is not the point -- in this very high profile case the lady and supporters simply claimed and remonstrated that a child was born and brutally murdered.

It appears to any with common sense and sanity that this was not the case -- therefore the belief and good-will of luminaries like the well-intentioned such as Roddy Doyle, ex-President Robinson and Boucher-Hayes was abused all along.

All in all a very cynical undertaking which is now seen for what it most undoubtedly appears to be -- blatant and amoral opportunism.

i agree, but your wasting your time taking to these people, there are not called the loonyleft for nothing you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Essexboy

have slinked

You mean have SLUNK. Long and thorough explanation at http://conjugator.reverso.net/conjugation-english-verb-slink.html

Stunk off I would say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Vintagekits

section4 wrote: »
    i agree, but your wasting your time taking to these people, there are not called the loonyleft for nothing you know.

I prefer to call them zealots. Totally unbending in there desire and crusade to interfere and "do-good" but would turn their collective noses up at someone from Sligo that was in need.

They have heaped embarrassment on themselves and "their cause" and have the gall to turn it back on other people now.

Pamela really has done a number on these guys and shown them up for the idiots that they are. They are the laughing stock of Sligo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

Pamela really has done a number on these guys and shown them up for the idiots that they are.

probably better described as 'used' them

Supporting a woman who claimed that her daughters were in danger of mutilationby FGM is hardly high minded guff.
    My original post was far from unhinged, as quoted from the High Priest of Obfuscation

More Ad Hominen personal attack nastiness. You are clearly incapable of attacking the content of the post and persist in your unhinged attacks on the people making them.

Hers a few snippets from your OP. Unhinged is accurate I think.

"All those boring, misinformed, deluded, wanna-be ....., demented arty libertarians and idiot lefties, .......fools .....hideous propaganda about child mutilation......Back to scrounging out a new cause to sustain their ridiculous meaningless existences to generate some vitality and meaning"
    I merely raised a cyber mirror to the willing delusionals who promoted this concocted bogus and ultimately expensive tale.

No you didnt you attacked the "majority of boardsies" posting in a self righteous manner bordering on delusional:

"As for the majority of Boardies, based on the content of debate to date, its back to whining about stores closing down and a lack of bunting on MacSharry Road. Tragic feeble mentalities."
    Maybe put up their hands and apologise for their unending bottomless rambunctious sanctimonious nonsense.

Oh quit your self-righteous loony posts!

People should not have to apologise to you for doing what they believe is the right thing. Who do you think you are?

In this case there will be no asylum due to the forgery. If I believe giving a woman asylum in the future will protect the lives of her daughters then I will support that.
    No that would require insight and courage -- based on the last number of posts, qualities they simply can bring themselves to muster.

Ofcourse you are incapable of substantiating any of your claims. Yet again you resort to personal attack to try and back up these delusional posts.
    If this child did exist, which I very much, doubt, then where is the Birth Cert? where is the Death Cert?

If you'd bothered to actually read preceding posts you would realise that only about 50 death certs were issued in the area Elizabeth died and in the year Elizabeth died. That area has a population similar to Liverpool (600,000).
    Nigeria is a dysfunctional state. They dont do certs (except for the 50ish most privaleged or for those willing to pay big).
    I'd don't know what religion this purported child is -- whatever it was where is our equivalent of a Baptismal Cert (ie initiation into the faith cert)?

Why dont you go and ask the local tribal chief of the tribe that the children belongs to (their fathers tribe) for the cert?
    Where are the police records of this death?

The Nigerian Police are one of the most corrupt forces in the world.
    Obly a tiny percentage of deaths are recorded. Only a tiny percentage of murders are recorded. On the Global Index for corruption Nigeria is in the lowest 10 countries.

If you want any official Certification in that country you must be one of the very Elite or pay to have it forged: end of story.

The child died from bleeding due to FGM. In Nigeria in the 12 or so years since FGM has been illegal there has been exactly "0" prosecutions.
    It appears to any with common sense and sanity that this was not the case --

Again nothing to substantiate your argument bar the personal implication that people who disagree with you have not "sanity".

I'm not saying that at all. I'm not talking about the other deaths in lagos, I'm talking about the alleged death of her first daughter. I get the impression from you that just because she said it's so, then it actually happened. Innocent until proven guilty yes, but she has been proven to be a liar. I don't believe her, and the discovery of her forgeries only furthers my belief.

As Ive consistantly pointed out (and you have deliberately ignored) the fact is that the only way you can get a death cert and therefore proof of the death of a person is by forgery. Therefore if you want to save your children from FGM you can either forge your dead daughters death cert or else let your living daughters risk FGM and explain to them that your honour didnt allow you to forge it.

Ive asked you already and youve ignored so Ill ask you again:

Would you forge a document if it meant that doing so may save the lives of your daughters yes or no? If the answer is yes then lose the self righteous name calling attitude. And stop ignoring difficult questions.

Fair point.

You agree with my point.
    When someone starts a sentence with 'look' it sounds condescending, as if the other person is thick and you are trying to get through to them. I am not thick, I just happen to disagree with you on all counts.

Not at all. If any of my posts make you feel thick you wont find the answer over here. By the way youve just agreed to my previous point so how can you "disagre" with me on "all counts". Im not calling you thick now.

So no.....

Or is it yes.

Please dont try a feeble strawman argument! I said the ends dont always justify all means. Making a forgery as a means to saving your daughters life as an end is something that is justified 100%. You would do the same wouldnt you? Or would you let them die?

PI knowingly submitted forged documents regarding the alleged death of her firstborn. She firstly denied it, then admitted they were fake, and then tried to get more. This cast her whole story into doubt, and even the existence of her firstborn, which was the whole premise for her two other daughters to be at risk of FGM also.

And if her firstborn did exist and she needed her death cert this is also consitent behaviour in a country where the only way to get a death cert is by forgery, is it not? If she wants asylum she must go with the forged death cert and when its found out she has to admit it.

Like you have said, a lot of people have withdrawn her support since this, but you seem to be oblivious to all of this evidence, simply saying 'oh well, she did it for the right reasons so tat makes it ok' - Just one example I can think of.

But you havent answered the conundrum:

If your daughter had died from FGM, and you wanted asylum for your other children but needed the death cert that the Nigerian authorities dont issue.
    Would you forge it or would you allow your children undergo FGM?

If you would forge it (I would consider that the right thing to do BTW) then your actions on applying for asylum here would be exactky the same as hers.

See above note regarding starting a sentence with 'look'. I'm not trying to defend the OP, I'm disagreeing with you. Is that ok?

Ive already stated that youre entitled to your opinion.

No. I'm saying that she is a fraud and does not deserve asylum. How are you not getting this? Stop making a mountain out of a molehill

No stop squirming, you said that Ireland should concentrate on its own people and asylum claims of people from other countries.
    This is not possible and is contradictory to the UN handbook on Asylum. If Ireland were to do this we would effectively be removing outselves from the UN. Are you suggesting we do?
    Ah yes, I see where the confusion is. I reregged from Big_Mac some time ago.

Not surprised you re-regged from that one. I remember at least one poster commenting on your whoppers!
    We have had many a discussion on this topic. A few times, questions have been put to you by me, and other posters and you didn't answer them. One of the common answers was that you were no longer going to continue a discussion on the subject. Not sure why, because you didn't keep the discussion going.

Sure why dont you make up any old bull and write it down! Absolute nonsense. If you cant win an argument sure try and claim you won it in the past! Another Whopper from Big Mac!

Ive just had to repeat questions to you which you have deliberately ignored. Lets see if you answer the direct questions directly.
    Therefore I call foul on your claim of absolute rubbish

Im not trying to be funny but you sound like something youd say before you slap me on the face with a leather glove and challenge me to a pistol duel!

Supporting a woman who claimed that her daughters were in danger of mutilationby FGM is hardly high minded guff.

it is when it turns out she calculatingly used this bluff to engender your 'do gooderness' and uses it to play both you and the system- good job she hadn't sons since male circumcision doesn't bring on the multitude of idiot do gooders needed to initiate refugee status since it means anti semitism

pity she is smarter than you do gooders and consistently plays you out and the Irish do gooder system

didn't read the rest I encountered 'do gooder bullsh1tter fatigue syndrome' - can you set me up a charity please?

please?

too many as$holes in the mix that failing any sort of job fulfillment or ability that go on to be politicians

Haven't time or interest to response to the endless tripe that certain delusionals cling to. The tone of their denial is bordering on insane being still myopic enough, in the absence of anything, bar one person's concocted story, that there is some merit to this utterly bogus claim.

But what would tend to substantiate her claim -- would be gaining Refugee Status. Would would tend to substantiate my claim that she is an amoral liar and her acolytes are but the deluded, of the deluded -- is she is refused Refugee status, and admits she forged a birth cert regarded a murdered child.

I wonder if you can get forged 'Certificates of Sanity' in Ireland? -- maybe a Nigerian one would suffice, for all purposes, for the Let Them Stay campaigners.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭bonzos

I would just like to personally thank Councillor Veronica Cawley for honouring Pamela with a civic reception on all of our behalf!

Nice one Ronnie, keep the good work up.
    I think that serial junketeer Cawley should be sent home on the same plane as her mate Pam.....it a total joke that these two clowns have wasted so much of the Irish peoples money at a time when the country is in such a bad state!

• Advertisement

sligopark wrote: »
    it is when it turns out she calculatingly used this bluff to engender your 'do gooderness' and uses it to play both you and the system- good job she hadn't sons since male circumcision doesn't bring on the multitude of idiot do gooders needed to initiate refugee status since it means anti semitism

So youre claiming that male circumcision isnt pursued because it would mean anti-semitism? I remember Kevin Myers articulating his dislike of women and Jews with a similar comment. Any original thoughts for us that dont ape an egotistical embicile like Myers?
    pity she is smarter than you do gooders and consistently plays you out and the Irish do gooder system
    The Irish do gooder sydtem? What are you talking about? Are you even familiar with the RAT in Ireland?
    didn't read the rest I encountered 'do gooder bullsh1tter fatigue syndrome' - can you set me up a charity please?

Sure you did! Maybe you just arent able to counter the arguments presented to you so you resort to distasteful Ad Hominem attack.
    please?

Sorry, I dont generally react (not even to intelligent attempts at antagonism):)
    too many as$holes in the mix that failing any sort of job fulfillment or ability that go on to be politicians

Assholes, who attack peoples character when they dont have the guile or integrity to attack their argument?
    Haven't time or interest to response to the endless tripe that certain delusionals cling to.

Thats convenient eh? If its tripe it should be easy for you to expose it as such? Either its not easy, not easy for you or you just cant help but resort to your unpleasant form of argument. Unstable personal attack.

Speaking of delusional:

"All those boring, misinformed, deluded, wanna-be ....., demented arty libertarians and idiot lefties, .......fools .....hideous propaganda about child mutilation......Back to scrounging out a new cause to sustain their ridiculous meaningless existences to generate some vitality and meaning...As for the majority of Boardies, based on the content of debate to date, its back to whining about stores closing down and a lack of bunting on MacSharry Road. Tragic feeble mentalities."

I wonder if you can get forged 'Certificates of Sanity' in Ireland? -- maybe a Nigerian one would suffice, for all purposes, for the Let Them Stay campaigners.:confused:

Bring a note saying you wrote the part in bold to teh relevant specialist doctor. You might get a real one for yourself.

Happy hunting off insulting, whomever you are insulting next!

Any original thoughts for us that dont ape an egotistical embicile like Myers?

yes of course - any one of your egotistal embicile like retorts over the last few pages :p

PI was found out to be a lying cheat who used the system and the do gooders left right and centre of her.

Perhaps you should admit you were taken for an idiot and give it up

sligopark wrote: »
    yes of course - any one of your egotistal embicile like retorts over the last few pages

Again, personal insults are your only argument.

Again, personal insults are your only argument.

sorry Trunner PI the liar removed your argument - give it up its getting tiring given the lady you held up as true has been found convincingly false

leave it alone bud you are starting to look like a dick

I am sure you are not

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

This thread has totally derailed, what relevance to any of these more recent posts have to do wit Sligo, maybe the thread could be started in somewhere like Politics.

**Thread Locked**

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement