Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Cutoff period?

Options
  • 11-07-2010 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

I wonder if Meteor have a cut off period for their pay as you go mobile phones?

I have a Nokia 6060 with Meteor. I have not used it in a while and turned it off. For several months. And now it does not work. The phone works, the screen lights up and menus appear, but it cannot see the mobile network no matter where I am. Zero bars all the time. I can not make out going calls or put more call credit into it.

What is the problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

I'm pretty sure that after 6 months of inactivity, they consider the account dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭chillin_penguin

Ya as far as i know you need to make a call every six months keep connected and if you don't top up within a year you will loose any credit that was left.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 jcdf

How do I reactivate it?

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭chillin_penguin

Ya should just have to top up

• Registered Users Posts: 48 jcdf

Ya should just have to top up
    In order to top up my phone, it has to be able to connect to the phone network.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement