Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Driving Instructors

• 11-07-2010 2:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,174 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm about to get a relative some driving lessons as a birthday present, and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend who'd be the best people to go to, or perhaps any good deals you may have got yourselves?

Someone recommended Passmasters to me as being good, but its been years since anyone I know has needed lessons.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

dave kavanagh in passmasters. what a good instructor. second to none.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

tom thum wrote: »
    dave kavanagh in passmasters. what a good instructor. second to none.

I can't remember the persons name, but passmasters were good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 107 ✭✭littlecat

No hesitation in recommending Kieran Kennedy - a lot of my friends went to him too and all found him brilliant. If anyone can make you believe you can do a hill start on Bunkers Hill he can!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

hardybuck wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm about to get a relative some driving lessons as a birthday present, and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend who'd be the best people to go to, or perhaps any good deals you may have got yourselves?

Someone recommended Passmasters to me as being good, but its been years since anyone I know has needed lessons.
    hopefully it was,nt your relative goin around a roundabout the wrong on the waterford by pass lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Barry Ryan from Waterford Driving Academy.

Booked my test, took ten lessons with him and passed first time. Went from nothing to full license in six weeks. Absolute gentleman and a pleasure to learn with, I couldn't rate him high enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Ms MEL

John Kavanagh, think he goes under the name Deise Driving. Very honest when it comes to telling you if your any good or not and makes sure your well prepared. I had a few lessons with another instructor in the city and he would use the clutch on his own side without telling me so I assumed I was great until I figured it out!
    Passed my test first time thanks to John! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

my kids used Michael in Roadskill and passed first time, would recomend them

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Please search before posting. This has been asked many many times, including in the last few days! :)

Topic Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement