Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom fibre trial in sandyford + wexford

• 11-07-2010 8:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭

hi , are any board user's currently using the eircom fibre to the home field trial's in sandyford , co dublin or in wexford.
    if you are or know someone who is using it , could you pls post any feedback on it ,re, speed's , equipment , thought's etc , as the real eircom ngb will be based around the outcome of result's , based on these 2 field trial's - tks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

It's 6 months away before trial starts,they just made announcement it's happening to get us all excited:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭10belowzero

hi zerk's , i thought it was up and running , and covering a large part of sandyford ,what ever you do , don't stop breathing with the excitment , but pls post and let us know , how you get on , cya

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

No fear of that:D:D I'm in the sunny south east and the day I get 100 meg download I'll be flying my hovercar rounding up the pigs.The broadband network in this country has been built on false promises so don't get your hopes up.Even so at least UPC are giving it a go,we still have analogue cable so long way to go yet.

Advertisement